baby blues--need prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tarponmom, Sep 12, 2003.

1. tarponmom

tarponmom New Member

i'm really struggling with depression and anxiety...3 months after birthing...and i have to return to work next week...to a job that has cut my hours and i may be fired...please pray for me and my family
    thanks
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord, please hear my prayer and give this mom and her family wht they need, peace and comfort for sure, and courage and strength. Les then know that you are always by their side, holding their hands. lease guide them closer to you Lord. In Jesus name, Amn.

Danny
  3. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Hi! I know a little of what you are going thru now.. maybe not to your extent, but some. I also had a bout with depression after my child was born, that has been a little over 12 years ago now, and it only lasted maybe 3 or 4 weeks, but I know that it is scary when it happens! I did not tell many about it because I felt ashamed, my husband knew and I finally told my mom after it was all over. I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in this. We are all here for you when you need us. I will pray for you that God will lift your depression from you. I will also pray about your work situation.
    Take care and let us know how you are doing!
    Lisa
  4. tarponmom

tarponmom New Member

I appreciate your prayers. I know that in times of trouble whether real or imagined in my mind, I have turned to God. He has never failed me.

Unfortunately, I struggle with depression, anxiety, and oh so many doubts still. This is a test of my faith and trust and hope in the Lord that all things work together for the good.

I am a sinner and have made poor choices throughout my life. I struggle that God has given me or allowed for me to have this load that seems so overwhelming because of my wavering faith. I view things in the natural and not patiently wait on the supernatural. I act on things that I should not instead of waiting on the Lord. That gets me in trouble.

I believe that in James there is the part about wavering faith being tossed around like the sea which is useless. I'm there!!! Although I try not to be.

Please continue praying.
    Tarp
    [This Message was Edited on 09/13/2003]