Baby Caitlyn still needs your prayers!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ValleyGirl89, Oct 7, 2003.

1. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I posted a prayer request for the baby of a friend of mine awhile back, I can't find my previous post, I think I may have deleted it or something! Anyways, I'm sorry for the delay in this update, my friends do not have a phone and we don't talk to each other as often as I would like and I wanted to wait to get more information before I posted an update. For those of you that did not get to read my earlier post, when Caitlyn was born, she underwent heart surgery to repair the main artery to her heart, the artery was too narrow, she is now five months old and has recently been put on blood pressure medicine, and the artery that was repaired is now expanding too much which could cause it to rupture, she is due for more tests and an ultrasound of her heart in December and if the tests show that the artery has expanded any more, she will have to undergo another surgery. Please pray for healing for Caitlyn and strength for her mother. They know that I have requested prayer for Caitlyn before and I told them that I would request prayer for her again and they really appreciate the prayers of everyone! Thanks all!
    Lisa
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I'll be praying for Caitlyn and ask the Lord to lay his healing hands on her. I'll also pray for the family to be given strength to endure these hard times.

Danny
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

My son had a small hole in his heart when he was a baby. It eventually healed shut on its own. My husband and I were so worried, this mother must be so frantic.

Praying for a healing for baby Caitlyn and for our Lord to comfort her parents. He can surely do this, he is the best healer there is.

Blessings,
    Sandyz
  4. EllieBo

EllieBo New Member

Lisa I believe that God has a plan for this little angel. I will pray that He gives the parents strenght for whatever His decision may be. I have buried (many years ago) a newborn son whom onlylived for three hours. There is still an empty spot in my heart for him and I pray I will hold him in my arms again. I feel that our trials on here on earth and this will bond this family together like no other problem in the world. Right now I feel that my life has taken a turn for the worst but compared to this problem the little princess has mine is not worth the words I type. If the family can find a small angel pin and keep it on her clothes at all times then God's guardian angel will be with her always. I collect angels and the nurses I work with I have given them pins to wear and if I knew where this little one was I would send her an angel to wear and to keep over her bed. God Bless yous all elliebo
  5. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

for your prayers. At a time like this all we can do is pray. We just have to keep praying and expecting a miracle and we know that it can happen, does happen.
    Lisa
  6. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thank you so much for your prayers. They will be a comfort to Caitlyn's mom. She is so frantic and worried, and she has been this way since Caitlyn was born! I know too that there is a Great Healer above and nothing is too hard or too impossible for Him. We just have to keep praying and believing! Thanks again.
    Lisa
  7. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I know you will be praying. Almost every time Tina calls me to update me about Caitlyn, she tells me to ask you to say a prayer for Caitlyn. Thanks
    Lisa
  8. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thank you for your reply and prayers. I am sorry that you are having a tough time now, but thank you for praying for Caitlyn. I will also be praying for you too. We can't give up on God, we have to keep praying and pressing on. I have been traveling a rough and rocky path lately, but I know that even if I have felt like I have been all alone, God has been right there with me. He let me walk on my own, but then just when I feel like giving up and not being able to go any further, He carries me and brings me through. You have to keep believing that He is there for you too and that He will carry you when you feel like you just can't make it anymore!
    Lisa
    [This Message was Edited on 10/07/2003]
  9. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I am going to print these replys and give them to Caitlyn's family and I know that they will be comforted by all the prayers and concerns.
    Lisa
  10. Shirl

Shirl New Member

and her family also. I remember your first request for this little darling, I will continue to pray for her.

You let us know when you have an update on her condition.

Shalom, Shirl
  11. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thank you for praying for Caitlyn. I will give you all an update as soon as I find out anything more about her.
    Lisa