BABY ETHAN DIED THIS MORNING

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ilovepink4, Apr 3, 2006.

1. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

Ethan died this morning at 4:10 am cst....his parents will miss him so much....he was perfect little baby....

his older brother Andy is in ICU at the same hospital with pnemonia and signs of the same blood disease...please continue to pray for Andy...hopefully Andy won't get as bad as ethan....

thank you for your prayers
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

For you and the family. I can't imagine losing a child, may God spare the brother. I will pray hard today for the other baby, Andy, and since that is also my son's name I will remember.
    I have no words of wisdom or even of comfort. Others will know the right thing to say. I will pray.
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Will be praying for family,
    and little Andy.

I'm afraid to say anything else,
    cause words are not enough.

My heart goes out to the family left
    behind.
  4. kch64

kch64 New Member

I'm so sorry to hear it.

Kendra
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Praying for peace and comfort and for the protection of the brother.

God bless each of you.

Sue
  6. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

I am so sorry this is so sad. The only comfort is that he is one of God's angels now.
  7. Stidham66

Stidham66 New Member

My prayers are with the family.
  8. Line

Line New Member

To check on baby Ethan, How sad, my heart is broken. I will be praying for Andy that God heals him. Also praying for Ethan"s family that God comforts them in this time of grief.

Linda
  9. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about baby Ethan. I know it is tragic for his parents. Many prayers to the parents and family.

Sorry to hear Andy is ill also. Is Andy a baby also? Sorry, I haven't had time to catch up on here as my son got married over the weekend and I've been sick since January with GERD.

Hugs,
    Faye
  10. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

read the morning post from ethan's dad...they have ahospital website for people to keep updated...he sounds sad but like he is hanging in there...

the brother is 2 years old...he isn't anywhere near as sick as his brother was, but is in the ICU with the same blood disease...they just found out that both boys had this...it just was too late for the 8 month old baby...he would have been 9 months old today...so sad!!!

i am friends with mostly the aunt...then the grandparents...that is my connection to the family....the prayer requests have gone out all over the usa...the family is very strong in their christian faith and i believe that will give them strength...the belief that they will be together again...and that ethan is with god now...

the website to see photos of ethan and andy, to read the daily journal and to leave a message, is www.caringbridge.com/visit/ethanjohnson

thanks for caring and for all your prayers...the family is asking for prayers for strength to get through this, and to keep andy and emma safe...of course, to heal andy....

god bless all of you
  11. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Theres not really anything I can say to make it better.But my heart goes out to all of you,and prayers.

Jordane
  12. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Thank you, ilovepink4

Thanks for the explanation of what is going on. My time on Pro Health is very short now.

I hope the 2 year old brother will be okay.

Many prayers for Andy. BTW, I'm Jewish...

Hugs,
    Faye
  13. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

thank you for your prayers....i hope that i didn't make you or anyone feel like this family would only want christian prayers! by mentioning their faith, i thought it would explain their beliefs in heaven, and whatever...

it doesn't matter what faith everyone is! it really all is similiar no matter what we call the person we pray to....i guess all that matters is that we love one another...treat each other with respect...

anyway, i just wanted to make sure no one felt like i was being weird by saying what religion they are.....i think that as long as you have some kind of beliefs , you are comforted when someone dies...

thanks again for all your prayers!
  14. MamaR

MamaR New Member

So Very Sad

I came here and saw this and it saddens me so much.
    I will certainly remember this family and all dear friends...such as yourself.
    And, ask God to lift up this little one that is still so sick.

With deepest sympathy.....Mari
  15. mlp1954

mlp1954 New Member

I am so saddened to hear about baby Ethan. What a tragedy for the poor family. I went to the website and read Ethans story, how sad. I am in awe of the strength of his family. Bless them all. My heart and prayers go out to them. I don't know how they can be so strong. I hope his brother makes a full recovery. Pattie
    [This Message was Edited on 04/12/2006]