Baby is here and mom is doing well!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by advancewithcourage, Apr 28, 2004.

1. advancewithcourage

advancewithcourage New Member

Wanted to let y'all know that my birth went excellent and was surprisingly easy. I am feeling really well - just a little tired from sleepless nights.

No relapse so far - just some gland swelling and a little digestive trouble.

Thank you so much for all the prayers!
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Congrats and glad all is well. Bless you both.

Danny
  3. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I am delighted to hear of the safe arrival of your baby & am so glad all went well. Don't overdo things now & have a relapse, if you get any control over that!
    Take care.
    Linda.
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Its good to hear that you and baby are doing so well. Get all the rest you can. Relax and enjoy your new baby and your other children as well.

Hugs,
    Sandy
  5. dash

dash New Member

I've been checking posts at the Worship Board to see if there was any word of your blessed event.

Details...details please. Birth weight, length, name....?

Congratulations to both you and your husband. I'm praying that God blesses you with the gift of sleep.

Della
  6. advancewithcourage

advancewithcourage New Member

His name is Joseph and he weighed 6lbs 4oz. Quite a little peanut!

I am still feeling wonderful! Today I felt 100% normal - even with hardly any sleep.
  7. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi,
    Whoo hoo! I'm so glad the birth went well. My little icon is doign a dance for you and the baby:)
    monkeykat