Baby is here, arrived 1 1/2 weeks late

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lease79, May 9, 2003.

1. lease79

lease79 New Member

I know this probably isn't the right place for this post. But I just wanted to let all of you who helped me out esspecially with the last few weeks, that bubs is here & we are both okay.
    Ethan Lee, (our third child & only boy) arrived on the 29th of April after a 13 hour natural labour.
    I am absolutely exhausted as to be expected, & neuro symptoms are worse than ever, but apart from that things are ok.
    Ethan is a brilliant baby & is letting me get some much needed sleep of a nights.
    Thanks again to those of you who reassured me that everything would be okay. You were right

Lease
  2. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

So glad everything has gone well for you, and a boy too, how wonderful. Bet the sisters are going to love him.

Hope you continue to get the sleep.

Love pat.
  3. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi lease,
    Well done girlfriend im soo pleased for you & your family.
    How were you through the pregnacy?
    I keep wondering if i could have baby no.2 but doc says think long & hard about it because youll have a lot of pain.
    Keep slleping well.
    Shazza
  4. Madelyn

Madelyn New Member

Congratulations!! I am so glad to hear about your little blessing! I was watching the board for your update, thank you for letting us know. I'm so happy all went well for your during labor and delivery. Good work!
    Madelyn
  5. dsames

dsames New Member

Aren't babies just the most precious wonderful gifts that God gives us!!!

I just recently was coach for my granddau in labor and delivery. It was an incredible experience for me.

Take care and enjoy the sweetness of a newborn.

Shirley
  6. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

Hooray! What a beautiful name. I'll bet his sisters will love on him something fierce. I liked my baby brother, played with my little brother, hated my teenage brother, and love my adult brother. How kind of him to be sensitive to your needs at such a young age!

Enjoy your bundle of joy! Lisa
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Congratulation on that addition to the family. Its always an uplift for me to see a post like yours. Your such a pretty mom, I`ll bet he`s a gorgeous baby.

Best Wishes,
    Sandyz
    [This Message was Edited on 05/10/2003]
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Get plenty of rest and keep in touch.

Love, Mikie
  9. KayL

KayL New Member

What a blessing he is......even under the BEST of circumstances, we go through all that pain for a child.....I love babies, and I truly see them as gifts......take care of yourself!

Karen
  10. lease79

lease79 New Member

for your kind words & Congratulations, they are really appreciated :)
    The little guy has just settled down to sleep, so I'm off to do the same ;)

Lease
  11. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Good luck with your "brillant" baby boy, they are wonderful. Fondly, June
  12. tiredTina

tiredTina New Member

Baby boys are so special! Not that girls aren't, but there is just something about a boy and his mommy that girls just don't share in. I have one of each, and I love them both with all my heart, but my son and I have a different bond. I think it's wonderful that now you will have the experience of both as well. I wish you all the best, and God bless you and your family!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
    ~Tina~
  13. clueless

clueless New Member

Congratulations! on your baby boy!! The former post is so true, there is a special bond between a Mom and son, no less love than between a Mom and daughter but a different one.I have a daughter and lost a 6 month old boy and a 34 yr. old son. My heart aches every day for my older son. We were buddies and you will find this precious feeling for your son also. My very best to you and your family!!!!
  14. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

Lisa and Jason and the girlies congratulations you must all be so happy with the new arrival a baby Boy, now you must rest Lisa ans dont be affraid to ask Jason to help and get your strength back, what a change it is going to be and i bet the girls will spoil there little brother how much did he weigh (not sure if i have spelt that right) at least you can see your feet again Lisa enjoy every minute of him being a baby as they all grow up so fast.
    (((((((((Big Hugs))))))))
    Loopyloo xxx
  15. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am so happy to hear all turned out well. I love that name Ethan Lee, he sounds as important as he is already.

Take it easy for awhile, you did wonderful, natural birth and all.

Shalom, Shirl
  16. Bacci

Bacci New Member

Hi Lease,
    I am so glad to hear that everything went ok and that you are back checking the board. I had just started reading and responding to the message board when I read about all the bp problems during your pregnancy. So for the last few weeks I often found myself thinking about you during the day and wondering if you had the baby yet and how it went. I am so glad you wrote back to tell us all!! Congratulations on your little guy and I wish you the best on managing the pain that has flared up too. Little Ethan must be the best pain reliever on earth though, when you see his smile!

Cheers,
    Bacci
  17. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I have thought about you often lately, wondering if baby was here yet!! Congratulations to your whole family; I'm so glad you made it through this, I know your pregnancy was very trying. I think Ethan Lee is a lovely name, too!!

So glad you gave us the great news!! Rest up (when you can between feedings!) and hope you get some strength back soon.

Happy hugs,
    pam

18. MemoryLane

MemoryLane Member

I expected to see Mother and son up by now. Maybe, pretty soon - Please?

Lane
  19. darlamk

darlamk New Member

Congratulations Lease and family! I hope you are getting your rest and feeling stronger. I'm sure you have lots of little hands to help with baby brother :) Take care now and enjoy your little blessing.
    Sincerely,
    Darla
  20. lease79

lease79 New Member

all! I never realised so many people were thinking of me & bubs. You're all wonderful :)
    ~*Lane*~ - Thankyou for reminding me, the photo of me & bubs is now in my profile ;)

Lease