Baby Violet - 2 weeks old - dead mother

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by jolly, Feb 22, 2003.

1. jolly

jolly New Member

Kathyrere, Zach's grandma, asked me to post for this little baby and her family. Violet is in the same infant room with Zach. Her mother died of cancer, apparently right after having her, plus there is a 15 month old son, too. The grandmother is having to stay home with the son, so she has a friend that's going to the hospital to hold Violet. It sounds like a devastating situation. These people could really use some prayers right now. Thanks, Jo Ellen
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

saying prayers for violet and her family ,
    this is so sad that poor family,
    poor girl never being able to know her mom,
    her mother must have been one brave and caring person to put her babys life before her own,
    i will keep this family in my prayers,
  3. sweetiepie

sweetiepie New Member

Holy God, I come to You today to pray for baby Violet. She has a long road to travel and will need You by her side to nurture her and give her courage. Lord, sometimes it is hard to understand Your reasonings such as the absence of a mother in this child's life. Help us to see what Your message is through this act and guide us to acceptance of Your will. In Your loving name I pray. Amen.
  4. Jaimy

Jaimy New Member

prayers going up for baby Violet and her brother.....

Love,
    Jaimy
  5. PMangels

PMangels New Member

Jo Ellen, This is just horrible. These poor children to be left without their mother. And grandma left to raise them? Sometimes we think we have it so bad and you don't have to look far to see someone else worse off. I will be glad to offer prayers for the little ones and all involved in their care. This is so heart breaking.

Love,
    Arlene
  6. Revella

Revella New Member

Jolly, I will be lifting this precious baby girl and her brother up to the Lord that He will watch over them. I will also pray for the grandmother, who I am sure is so torn, losing a daughter, and having a toddler and newborn to take care of will be tough. I know God can carry her through this like He always does anytime we ask.
    Revella
  7. jolly

jolly New Member

to pray for this little girl. I don't know myself whether there is a father in the picture. Kathyrere met the woman that had come to sit with Violet in the elevator at the hospital and heard the whole story. She's in the same neonatal area as Zach, although Zach has his own room. I'll see if I can get some more information from Kathy about little Violet. Jo Ellen
  8. pumasees

pumasees New Member

I will send my love and prayers to these children and their families. May God's love and light surround them all and his Angels hold them in their arms. I pray for these children as I do my own. BLessings to all. ~ Debra