Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aeronsmom, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Anyone going to watch the Bachelor? I watched the first episode Monday, already fights are happening.

Love to all, Ann
  2. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

He doesn't come across as a catch.....except his money. I can't believe the girls......I wonder how they feel when they watch themselves?
  3. Rene

Rene New Member

I'll watch it off and on. Hes to laid back almost boring. I liked Andy way better and never missed that one.
  4. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

apparently Ryan and Trish are doing very well, they just had a baby last month ( saw it on Peoples magazine ).
    I for one never liked Trish...miss high on herself and thinks the world revolves around her.

As for the new Bachelor??? Well I too do not think much of him nice body but I can do without the face.

And I think that the girl that feel down the stairs was an act put on by herself, because she came home the same day and it looked like she was moving pretty good for a person who fell down those hard stairs! Oh well...we'll see how it goes.

Love to all, Ann
    [This Message was Edited on 10/05/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/05/2007]
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

This one is kind of different Huh! He seems like he's just there for the party! lolol,,,,and wow are these Gals trying to impress him big time!,,,,,,

Although He has a Twin Brother who is supposed to come in next week and try to fool the girls,,,,Fun,,, Fun