BACK ACHE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suncatcher1, May 27, 2003.

1. suncatcher1

suncatcher1 New Member

Hello everyone. I am getting ready for work but only have a minute. Please tell me if anyone of you ever have had seemingly a muscular backache. I have had a bad back and don't know if it fibro or what. I has been killing me for two weeks off and on. I blamed it on my chair at work but don't know. My doctor was thinking kidney stones but it is muscular, I can tell. I just don't know if this is part of my terrible FM or what. Let me know if any of you have had this. I hope you all are feeling well today.
  2. 2girls

2girls New Member

My back ache does not let up - I have had back pain constantly for the last 2 years, all muscular. This is one of the most common FM symptoms.

2girls
  3. KayL

KayL New Member

back problems for many years, including herniated and ruptured disks and 2 surgeries, and I get muscle spasms/aches daily. I take Soma every day, and I do a stretching routine daily as well. If you're sure it's muscular, heat, massage, stretches, muscle relaxers, physical therapy, would all help you.

Karen
  4. jka

jka New Member

my back and hips hurt all the time.rhumy said it is the fibro.i haven't found a whole lot that helps.emu oil with menthol helps the pain back off and sometimes go away for awhile.

kathy c