Back again and with a question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MsE, Jun 30, 2006.

1. MsE

MsE New Member

It has been a long time since I've visited this board, and I don't recognize any of your names. I'm hoping that the new group is as helpful as the old one was. Where did all the old-timers go?

Anyway, I posted a question approximately an hour ago. It hasn't appeared. In fact, I posted it twice. What's up?

I wanted to know if any of you have experienced chronic coughing with CFIDS.
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Welcome back! I dont know what happened to your posts but you should get replies. There are still lots of great people here.
    To answer your question, yes, I have a chronic cough. I've speculated on a cause, but so far, it hasn't been bad enough to bother with investigations. Likely, viral of some sort.

Kathy.
  3. MsE

MsE New Member

Both of you have a cough you can't get rid of? It's not just me? Okay! I'm sure glad I wrote. Thanks.
  4. MsE

MsE New Member

Thank you for the warm welcome. I appreciate it.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/30/2006]
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Glad to see you!Linda
  6. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

and mikie posts often,mamar.jlh and i lovecats post a lot on the diabetes board Linda
  7. MsE

MsE New Member

Yours are names I remember, Stormyskye and Linda. So Mikie is still around, huh? That's good to know. What about Greatgran? I have some catching up to do.

I want to thank all of you for letting me know that chronic coughing and CFIDS are not uncommon. I will report this latest bout to my doc on Monday.

8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Many of us 'old timers' are still here, but I have been not on too much lately, have been having some problems with depression.

Sorry your post got lost, please just post your question again. The new people are just as nice as the others were, very caring.

I do not have CFS, but FM and yes, I do have a cough. Its mostly when I get up in the morning. I think we all build up mucus in the lungs at night, and that causes us to cough, but if you want to feel more confortable about it, have your doctor check it out.

By the way, if you are interested we have the Worship board back again!

Again, a big welcome back!

Shalom, Shirl
  9. MsE

MsE New Member

Glad to learn you are still here, Shirl, and thanks for the welcome back.