Back Again

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Revella, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Revella

Revella New Member

Have been gone a really long time. Have had so many things happen in last 2 or 3 months. Son got a divorce, daughter is pregnant and had a few complications but thank God she's doing fine and Matt (my son) is adjusting. Dale still hasn't had a liver transplant. Drs. at Mayo keep putting him off because he improved so much. The last few weeks he has been worse though. He goes back for a checkup in January. Keep praying for him. I'm still working because my insurance is what's paying for Dale's transplant and no other company would pick him up. It's so hard to force myself to get up and get dressed and go but, I have no other choice as long as I can drag and get there. I've missed reading messages and can't wait to get more involved here and get to know everyone! My daughter posts on an endometriosis board and has made friends from all over the world. She's a stay at home mom and she really enjoys her message board friends.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will continue to pray for your son and your family.

Glad to see you back, also that your daughter is enjoying her cyber friends.

God bless, and keep us up dated on your son.

Shalom, Shirl