Back at Home from Texas

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by southernrose, Nov 30, 2005.

1. southernrose

southernrose New Member

Hi Everyone;

I have certaintly missed being able to come to the messageboard and communicate with everyone. I went to Texas to visit with my sister's for Thanksgivings, but they didn't seem to believe me when I told them I can not walk the malls anymore. You know how some people are about them after thanksgiving day sales are. My legs gave out right out in the parking lot at the store, and of course they wanted to know what was wrong. Oh I know they love me, and I know I'm only 63 years old, but I feel 100 sometimes. Forgive for sounding off, but this is the only place I feel like someone will understand. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Thanks; Southernrose
  2. JPach007

JPach007 New Member

Southernrose,
    I sure know how you feel! I live in Texas and my husband got a wild notion to go shopping! Not a normal 1-2 hours..but a 2 day event! We opened and closed the mall 2 days in a row! Needless to say, I had to call in sick to work for the next 2 days because I was so sore and thought my hips were dislocated, I was in so much pain! And I'm 39 years old!
    Maybe they just make the malls too big in Texas!
    :)
    JPach
  3. gramaT

gramaT New Member

Hi!

Whereabouts are you in TX?? My son was just stationed at Fort Hood, so I'm getting more familiar with where towns are. Im in Illinois and Mikeand his little family just got there in Killeen two wks ago. Unfortunately, there's no room on the base or anywhere else it seems. They've been in a sleazy hotel for a while and it kills me!

Take Care,

Carolyn

[ advertisement ]