Back from Bluegrass festival (OT)...new pic in profile too.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Meekah, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Hi Everyone~

Got back from the Bluegrass festival Monday night and started teaching again Tuesday!

The Bluegrass was soooo much fun! The music was beautiful and the weather was great!

I took it easy and rested whenever I got tired. It was so nice to spend time with the family too.

Our 4yr. old went on stage on Sunday with other kids to sing three songs! They practiced with a band on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and then Sunday afternoon they did their "big performence" It was soooo cute!

I've put a picture of her on stage in m profile, hope you like it! She's the one with the cowboy hat!

School started again this week, and so far so good.

Hugs and Prayers for you all!
    Meekah

ps. I'm having a hard time getting the pic to go in my profile...wll keep trying.[This Message was Edited on 09/09/2005]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/09/2005]
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

So glad you had a great time at the bluegrass Festival!

The picture is not showing up hun in your profile...may want to reload it again...

(((Hugs))) & Prayers
    Bluerose
  3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Picture is in there now!!! What a cutie pie...

Hugs
    Bluerose
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hi Meekah, happy you and your family had a great time at the Bluegrass Festival. Must have been hard to go back to teaching the next day. I don't know how you make it without taking a nap when you get home. Your son must not like to have his photo taken?

Good luck going back to work again. :)

Take care!

Hugs,
    Faye
  5. auntcon

auntcon New Member

How Precious!!!

I love to hear my daughter sing. I'm sure that was so fun.

I LOVE Bluegrass, The last time I was at a festival I'd gone Whitewater rafting and we laid on the ground so tired and soaked in the music. THAT was more than 25 yrs ago... before I really knew what tired was.

I'm so glad that you were able to go and enjoy it. Sometimes if I pace myself carefully I really surprise myself by what I can do ;-O

Your daughter is so cute!!
    Connie
  6. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Thanks everyone! How nice of you all.

Faye: Jonah doesn't like to have his picture taken too much , but I did manage to get a few this summer. I'll put one in my profile in a few days, ok.

Nancy: Good info on the video! I'll have to look it up! Thanks!

Hugs and Prayers to you all!

Meekah
  7. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

is a wee cutie Meekah, she put a big smile on my face.

Thanks, glad you all had a great time.

love
    Rosie
  8. achy

achy New Member

Hey Meekah...your daughter is an adorable little angel!!

Hubby and I go to Bluegrass events almost weekly (in between hurricanes). The local BG music association has a concert every month @ U. West Fla. campus. We haven't made it to any big festivals yet thanks to hurricanes, but we hope to travel to a few next year.

Only problem is I can't relax listeng to bluegrass!! The next day I'm in awful pain 'cause I can't keep my foot from tappin', my hands from clappin', and my body from rockin'!!
    lol

warm fuzzies
    achy
  9. BxGirl

BxGirl New Member

Your daughter is adorable!!!! I bet she had a great time!

Love,
    BxGirl