Back from doctor--update

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by paula45, Aug 25, 2003.

1. paula45

paula45 New Member

I wanted to let you all know that I saw my doctor this evening and he put me back on the meds with a plan for tapering off over the next month. It's sort of disappointing after all I went through the last few days; but I'm feeling much better already. I know your prayers are working miracles and I would not have made it without you. When I got there, I had lost 8 pounds and my bp was down 30 points. I was barely getting around. But, my mother cooked dinner and I was able to eat and keep it in and I'm hoping for better days ahead. This board is a God-send. Bless you all a thousand times over!!
    Paula
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so glad you have a plan and you are doing better. You are still in my prayers.

Love, Mikie
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I am glad you are feeling better. I really believe that God uses Doctors to fix us.In this situation I believe God knew you might have need of some of these meds. We will keep standing and believing with you, that they day will come when you don't need any of them, but I am glad that you are doing better now. Hugs to you, and keep letting us know how you are doing. I sometimes see our prayers as arrows being sent up to God...and we have a lot of "arrow chuckers" here that really enjoy what they are doing! So don't hesitate to give us something to do!
    Takesha
  4. paula45

paula45 New Member

Thanks again for all the prayers. I've had a rough couple of days and my head is hurting really bad today (occipital nerve thingy)...but I'm around and appreciate the prayers SO much. Y'all are a wonderful bunch!
    Paula