Back from my surgery

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PepperGirl52, Jul 12, 2006.

1. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

It lasted NINE hours! The surgeon found a very strange anomoly in the nerves of my lower back. I'll have to share that will you all later, can't sit very long right now. I was horribly anemic and had to have a blood transfusion also.

Thank you all for your prayers and wishes and thoughts-believe me, they got me through some really rough and painful times. The road is going to be a long one, but at least this part is over.

I pray that you are all doing as well as possible. Thanks again!! PG
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Glad your back.Take care of yourself.

For Every day A New Dawn Will Come.........Sue
  3. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

Take care and a speedy recovery to you.
    Very soft hugs,
    Mary
  4. dleaning

dleaning New Member

Hope you feel stronger everyday!!!

Dawn
  5. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

Dear Peppergirl,
    I know the hardest partis behind you now. I pray that you heal well and fast. You've had so much pain in the past and hopefully that will be gone or at least a great deal less.

I wish you the very best,

Arlene
  6. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

Dear Peppergirl,

One more thing please. I am the last one to say I know it all. But, I would like to pass on some advice that was given to me after one of my numerous back surgeries.

Try not to compare your progress from day to day. This can really get you down. Rather, compare your progress from week to week. This is so much more encouraging. Looking at my "progress" in this way was so much better for me.

Good luck to you,

Arlene
  7. mme_curie68

mme_curie68 New Member

Yea!

Fantastic to hear everything is okay.

I wish you a speedy recovery uncomplicated by the FM!

Hugs,
    Madame Curie
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

anomly..

hugs
    jodie
  9. findmind

findmind New Member

Medical Mysteries, TA DAAAAAA!

Of course we are all curious as heck to find out what this anomaly was, LOL!

But more important, you came thru and are back. Now take the time to heal well and completely...be very careful of every thing you do, ok?

Anxiously awaiting the mystery diagnosis!

There's always hope!
    findmind