Back Home...THANK U ALL who prayed 4 my hubby & family & Me!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BLUEROSE7, Feb 9, 2006.

1. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Thank you ALL who prayed for my husband and his family and for me....Please continue to pray for my husband and his family....Everyone is taking this so hard as expected.

It really hit my husband and me hard at the funeral...but when I saw my husband hurting so and his brother and sister hurting...it was like someone tore my heart out.

It was such a shock to us all...his mom being only 51. We are not sure yet as to the exact cause of death...we want know that until the cornary report comes back.

She was the type of person that would give you the shirt off her back and she had many friends who loved her dearly and she loved them dearly.

She had a beautiful funeral and close to 200 people to come.

Hubbys brother had always lived with his mom...he is really taking it hard...please pray for him...he needs that strength more then every right now and hubbys sister who has never lived far from her mom...for his moms boyfriend who had been her long time companion for 17 years...they all need prayers to get through this.

Again Thank You All for your Prayers...through God and your Prayers I made it through the traveling etc.. I'm worn-out to the bone...but I made it through. Thank you All for being the wonderful friends and support that you all are.

May God Bless each and Everyone!!
    Love,
    Bluerose

2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Continuing to send prayers to you and hubby and family. I'm so sorry to hear of this as I am 56 and I know what it would be like for me to pass on now, at my age. I can't imagine at 51.

Prayers to all of your family and your husband's family! Also prayers for you dad's vision.

Love,
    Faye
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I've been thinking of you and your husband and his family.

I'm so glad that the funeral was so well attended, it shows what a lovely woman your MIL was and how she was held in high regard.

I knew you would manage to get through it all and now you can take a good rest.

It will be so hard for you all as it was unexpected and your MIL was SO young.

I'm thinking of you all.

love
    Rosie
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

having just been away from home with the funeral, etc, I can understand your happiness at being home, and I can also understand the need for more prayer for the family. Your husband's mother was so young! It was hard for me and my dad was 81...that's 30 extra years...and it's still hard for me especially as my mother is alone after 59 yers.

So, I will pray for your family. I will pray for you. I hope that you are feeling OK and will allow yourself time to rest if you need it. You really can't disregard your health or you won't be able to cope with all the feelings, etc.

Blessings to you and to your entire family. For the siblings, the companion and your dear husband. God bless and comfort all of you.

Glad your trip was safe.

Hugs,
    Sue