Back in the land of the living!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Ahorsesoul, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul New Member

Questran Queen’s 2 month Update. I am back in the land of the living! This treatment has saved my life. I started on Questran July 2, 2003. About two weeks later, I rolled over in bed without moaning from the pain, a first in over 10 years. Last night, I slept from 11:30 pm to 6:00 am (another first). These are some of the improvements: bladder irritability is gone, increase in energy, reduced joint pain, reduced myofasica pain, no longer in deep depression, panic attacks are just about gone, I am starting to do some of my hobbies, night blindness and sunlight sensitivity is gone and fibro fog is clearing. I no longer reside on the sofa all day. Friends are commenting on how different I look and how there is a spring in my step and voice. My house is beginning to get cleaned. I do use Flylady to help with this, just 15 minutes at a time. After all it did not get dirty overnight! And I am looking forward to life. I took the vision test again this weekend and PASSED! Then I had my husband take it, he flunked. He is always complaining about being tired and sore. I think he is making the next trip to the doctor with me. I still have FM symptoms but they are greatly reduced and no longer control every living second of life. Kicking up my heels and doing cartwheels!
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm glad you are doing so much better.

Love, Mikie
  3. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul New Member

Thanks for your reply. Are there any articles on this site pertaining to Questran?