back on this site for a day

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by starpriestess, Sep 6, 2005.

1. starpriestess

starpriestess New Member

dear fm folks, its so nice to talk to you all again, havnt done so in a long time. Its been five long years now since being in the system and having started my desperate journey into disability benefits. I am now up for my second hearing in front of an alj judge (October the 18th) I am in a frantic mode to get all of my papers and documents together, I have not been able to secure a lawyer, my old one would not take me and referred me on for a second opinion, as did others, I have now called a disability referral service on east coast. having no luck in ohio.
    my symptoms of fms have changed stayed the same and worsened depending on which one were talking about. i dont know what the outcome will be since I am working (part-time) they will undoubtedley hold that against me. Its killing me though. I want you all to know that I am rooting for you all and I have made attempts to participate with the advocasy that goes on, on this site, know that I not only want to fight for myself, but all of you as well. I have you all in my thoughts as i venture out again into this uncaring cruel world. I will try to write again when I can, talk to you all soon. love sp.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/06/2005]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/06/2005]
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Good luck with the disabilty!
  3. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

I LIVE IN CINCINNATI AND MY LAWYER WON MY CASE FOR ME. HE IS MR CASTINELLI. I FELT VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PROCESS.