back pain, chest pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lazygrant, Sep 12, 2005.

1. lazygrant

lazygrant New Member

i have had back pain and chest pain for quite some time. i've been going to a chrio. and i truly like going there. my dad has been recently dx with lung cancer. i check out the symptoms and lord and behold, they consist of back pain and chest pain.?????????????

im freakin out again.
  2. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

without cause, especially with this dd, but that bears checking out with a doc even if you are scared.

Sonya
  3. lazygrant

lazygrant New Member

thanks for your kind words. i've been dealt with a pretty bad deck. my brother, my husband, and now my dad is terminal. im 45 yrs old and i just think that's to young, i don't feel like i have any life left in my. i want to happy and i can't. im doing a lot of reading and soul searching, im getting so mentally exhausted however. i so appreciate this board, its people that you know, but that you don't know and so you can share things with them, without somebody always looking at you with saddened eyes, im tired of that too. shame on me i know, but i am so tired. just really wanted to say thanks!
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

I've been there so many times before~
    I have both,..back pain(mid,upper and lower) and high up center of my belly,..almost my chest right?
    I thought the same thing because my Dad had lung cancer too. He passed away at 57 yrs old. His started as colon cancer tho,..then progressed to his lungs.
    This whole Fibro stuff is scarey!!
    cause ya never know whats from fibro and whats to be concerned about.
    I agree with another poster above who said,....reading or self diagnosing can lead to high anxiety!! I stopped doing that. I had too,..it was killing me.
    I'd read things that sounded like me all the time.
    Trust me,...
    Its not healthy.
    Hugs
    Tandy
  5. tandy

tandy New Member

once for lazygrant

:)
  6. lazygrant

lazygrant New Member

thank u for your concern. i re-read my post this a.m. what a mess, typo's. i find your words to be very encouraging and look forward to reading them. (i quit smoking yesterday, and so far i am doing okay, i'm excited to be doing this).

your friend
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I believe it's muscular and it comes and goes. Sometimes a muscle relaxer helps and sometimes stretching helps...and sometimes nothing helps.

Must go as have an appointment very soon and still in my robe!

Let us inow if you find a miracle cure! (-:

Hang in there,
    Sue