back pains horrible tonight!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onnaroll, Dec 8, 2005.

1. onnaroll

onnaroll New Member

worsening new symptoms in my back feels like pricking needle pains. or like a cutting pain sometimes sharp like spasyms . my shoulders feel bad too weird pain in them specialy at the tender points. even the front of my shoulder blades hurts.and the constent pain and stinging right under my shoulder blade bra level in my back is enough to drive me crazy. I need more pain meds geez anyone else having a bad night of PAIN???
  2. Remnant

Remnant New Member

I posted my back pain in another thread so I won't re hash that. But at times, there is a spot in front of my left clavicle, where the skin feels as if it is being burned by acid. It's terrible. There is nothing there, and is hurts to the touch, as if it HAS been burned or scraped.

But it's all in my mind, right.
  3. lin-z

lin-z New Member

I have been having bad back pain as well...used to be my legs but now my upper body and back is taking the brunt My sternum(breast bone) is killing me and it hurts to breathe in deeply...slept in a chair last night...well tried to..I am hoping its this nasty weather making it worse. See you arent alone :-/
  4. JLH

JLH New Member

You ask if anyone else is having a bad night of pain?

YES, ME!!

But, I ALWAYS have bad back pain ... it never stops, especially now that I have a pinched nerve in my back.

I know what you're going through.

Hugs,
    Janet