back to doc for more blood work, getting where I can't walk again

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by southernrose, Oct 26, 2005.

1. southernrose

southernrose New Member

tonight I hope I am doing this messageboard right, but folks I need your prayers when I go for this blood work. I am hurting so bad, but wanted to get on and say hi to everyone. My medicine makes me so drugy and half the time I can't think what I want to say or do. I certainly will not be driving myself to doc., because the legs are working as well as they should. Oh yes tell me how I can view those wonderful little girls, and also how to put my four g-granddaughter's and one g-grandson on also. this is our first little boy in our family in thirty-one years. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. Southernrose
  2. DLsGroovyMoM

DLsGroovyMoM New Member

Sorry you are having problems...sorry for us all...sucks so bad! Hopefully your bloodwork will point you in a better direction!

I think you are asking how to load a pic on your profile? At the top there should be a section that says something about add a picture...click that and it will give you another button to browse and find the pic on your puter you want...then click add pic...is pretty easy once you get the hang of it...

I really hope you get some answers!!!
    Love and Hugs
    Amy
  3. elsa

elsa New Member

Hang in there. I hope the blood work can give you some answers. Maybe you can review with your doctor what meds you are taking and which ones can cause druggy feelings.

I got to a point very early on that I refused to take anything that could increase my exhaustion. I told my doctor that any treatment that can contribute to that would be worse then the illness and he could just move on to the next rx!

I wouldn't even take AD's in that I haven't been on one that did not make me dopey and numb to feeling life. The pain trade out would not have been worth it.

Take care and good luck with your search for answers. I hope you feel better soon.

Elsa