Back to my old eating habits

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teach6, Sep 26, 2002.

1. teach6

teach6 New Member

I don't know if it's from the stress of some unexpected events in my life lately or what, but my blood sugar is on the rise. So I decided this morning it's back to the diabetic diet I was following so faithfully for three years.

My endo threw me a curve ball telling me my diabetes was latent and I really didn't need to worry about checking my glucose levels. I knew better and finally figured out how to get my glucometer working again after I changed the batteries. I am not liking what I'm seeing.

If this doesn't help I'll be on the phone to his office. I think all the discussions about diet got me thinking about this.

Barbara
  2. teach6

teach6 New Member

I don't know if it's from the stress of some unexpected events in my life lately or what, but my blood sugar is on the rise. So I decided this morning it's back to the diabetic diet I was following so faithfully for three years.

My endo threw me a curve ball telling me my diabetes was latent and I really didn't need to worry about checking my glucose levels. I knew better and finally figured out how to get my glucometer working again after I changed the batteries. I am not liking what I'm seeing.

If this doesn't help I'll be on the phone to his office. I think all the discussions about diet got me thinking about this.

Barbara

[ advertisement ]