Bad Breath

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Jul 26, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Ok...I will admit it: I have bad breath. I have tried just about everything I know of. I have heard that it can come from the stomach, but what do about that. With all of the meds, I would imagine that is where it is coming from.

I embarrased and discouraged. Any advice?

NyroFan
  2. lostmisty

lostmisty New Member

Dry mouth from the meds can make this problem worse. I recommend a toothpaste or rinse for dry mouth to help out. Another fabulous product is BodyMint. It's like internal deodorant and works great.

~Katie~
  3. livin4him

livin4him New Member

Mine gets really bad when I am in full thrush mode. Do you have any other symptoms, white tongue? sores in mouth? belching?

Just an idea. Nystatin liquid works well for thrush for me if that is what it is. Also, have the pills.

Or could it be a bad tooth? That will also cause it.

Sometimes, it is not just stomach upset.

Take care.
  4. sascha

sascha Member

one possible cause is gum infection. i'm sure there are other possible causes- probably doctor could help you check it out. maybe it's bad digestion- good luck, sascha
  5. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello all:

Thank you for each and every suggestion. I am going to give them a try one by one and see what happens.

I know my gums and teeth are good. I recently had much dental work done. (Had I not, you certainly hit the mark on that one- thanks).

I will check the online vitamin shop that I use. I will order one by one and see what works for me and what doesn't.

nyrofan
  6. lostmisty

lostmisty New Member

Mix it with a little peroxide, tastes like pooh but it's helpful.
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

but I read somewhere baking soda is too harsh to use on teeth.

I have a box of baking soda 'cause someone posted it's good to drink some soda water everyday for ph reasons. The box says use "occasionally" on your teeth.