Bad day, just rambling...kinda overwhelmed at the moment

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by RhainyC, Sep 2, 2003.

1. RhainyC

RhainyC New Member

I don't know just what triggered my brain into this state of mind today....I am feeling mentally overwhelmed, physically Totalled (sp) and emotionally drained.

My hubby reminded me a moment ago, that my moontime is due to start any day now, which always brings on the *OMG I FEEL AWFUL* for the week it happens. I have an idea it is like what people call *flares* but on a mini-scale. I get so worn out, tired, filled with pain and crabby, that I usually try to stay in bed whenever I can.

I can't even focus at the moment on what specifically I wanted to ask...go figure! Fibro Fog? Maybe....

Oh well...pardon my ramble..I have lost my train of thought yet again...this is getting more and more frustrating as time goes on.

Namaste,
    Rhainy
    (Heading to bed for a long nap, if all goes well and I can sleep)
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

That would be me also!!so do not feel alone!! Why do we woman fret over the stupidist things!? I'm literally FREAKIN out today becuase my 10 yr old is starting middle/Jr. High school tomorrow!! He's so young and innocent and sweet and......I just want to keep him home!!away from all that stuff they learn in Jr high!!!LOL I tried to take my normal nap today and could'nt rest at all...my mind is racing!!I'm so worried and just hope that
    he'll adjust ok. Does he seem nervous??No, not at all.....its me,I'm the big worry wort!! blah blah,blah!!!
    I need calm me downer!! lol
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I like that phrase. Menopause has been my friend. I hope you are feeling better.

Love, Mikie
  4. RhainyC

RhainyC New Member

For your responses here and on the other board. I have called it that, mainly because my cycle is in synch with the moon's cycle, and runs precisely 28 days...strange enough I think.

But the main reason I continue to use the phrase is that it is much more palatable to the ear and brain when speaking to people, and most figure it out without having to ask.

:)

Namaste,
    Rhainy