Bad Day... Ranting

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cczub, Dec 14, 2005.

1. cczub

cczub New Member

After getting almost nos sleep last night I feel lousy today. WHen I did get some sleep I woke up ice cold and litterally soaking wet from sweat that I had to change!

I'm bundled up at work and can't get warm. I have the shakes and feel as if I'm going to pass out.

It's amazing how in the past 4 months I've gone from ok to horrible! Everytime I think I can't feel any worse, I do!
    I've had a sore throat now for 3 weeks and I'm sure the predisone I'm on isn't helping that either. Hopefully the 2mg dose of lunesta will help me sleep tonight even thoug I can't take it till 10pm since my wife has class tonight!

Where can I get one of those "EASY" buttons I see on TV or where is the fast forward button to get to 2006...
  2. lenaw70

lenaw70 New Member

Geessssss...I sure hope you can kick most of this soon!

2 things to think about:

Are you diabetic? and are you sure you dont have the flu?

Lena
  3. cczub

cczub New Member

Not diabetic but not sure about the flu part. that's what I thought I had over the weekend but still no fever or the usual stuff I normally get with the flu. I usually get the flu 2 times each winter and thought this was #1 for this year but don't think so. I just think I'm so overworked and tired right no my body is totally out of wack!
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i always feel worse when i get sick and it last longer for i have spherocytosis in addition ot the fibro....anyways

iknow i have been in predisone 2 times in my life time and i swear i wont do it again...maybe itis the predisone...just look up all of the side effects...i don't know why you are on it but me personally not gonna dare take it for fibro or cfids...i call it the evail drug but i'm sure there are some that call it a godsend...

well good luck

jodie
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Cczub,
    I had a sore throat from 12/2, to 12/12. I went to the doc on 12/5, and he said I had a virus. Well it was a horrid sore throat. I was taking Lortabs about 3 a day.

I also had some medicine here from my endocrinologist--Mycelex Troches for thrush (oral yeast). I started to use those on 12/5, at night and finally my sore throat is gone. It was my uvula that was scarlet red and was killing me.

So I don't know if I had a virus or if it was thrush. If it was a virus, I hope you have some pain meds around to help some. It is a brutal pain to endure. I surely hope you will feel better soon. Gee, for 3 weeks having it, I hope you saw the doc. My doc gave me an Rx for something to gargle with but it was cortosteriod compound and it made my blood sugar over 300 (I have diabetes) so I had to stop using it.

I'm usually too warm and like the cold.

If you can, you should get back to the doctor about your throat and other problems.

Hope you will feel better soon. :)

Hugs,
    Faye

[ advertisement ]