Bad day venting

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gymmbabe, Sep 13, 2006.

1. gymmbabe

gymmbabe New Member

Hi friends,

What a day! I woke up this morning and could not stand up. My thighs were hurting so bad. They don't hurt if I am sitting or lying down, but when I stand up...OUCH.

Anyway, I had to go into work today. My supervisor is out of town and I am next in command. I work for a youth sports department...very stressful and active job.

I went in and told my staff..."I'm not having a good day! I am sitting at my desk and giving orders today." They were all fine with it..Luckily, I have a great staff.

Still, I hate being this way. I am an active, go-getting type of person. I really shouldn't complain, it's been a long time since I've had a bad flare.

The problem is, I don't know what triggered it?? It may be the weather change. I live in KY and we have had lots of rain.

Thanks for listening. I know I need a good trigger point massage on my legs...I am just too darn tired to do it. Would someone please send the trigger poing fairy to my house???

Dawn
  2. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

I'm sorry to hear you had such a rough day today. I hope your pain has gotten somewhat better from what it was earlier. I'm sure the weather change had something to do with it, along with the stress of work. I know whenever the weather changes here in PA, my legs begin aching very badly.

Hopefully you can get a good night sleep tonight and will awake feeling better tomorrow.

Gentle hugs,
    Kim