Bad Day

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cindyvr, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Cindyvr

Cindyvr New Member

I have been a nervous wreck since I got up this morning!! All the noises the kids and their friends are making, the tv, the phone, EVERYTHING!! I can'get passed this nervous thing..I kicked all the kids out of the house, turned tv off and got on the computer so the phone wouldn't ring!!!
    I was actually talking to hubby on the phone and started crying!! What gives??
    CindyVR
  2. abcanada

abcanada New Member

Hi, I have 4 kids under 7! yes,I love them all dearly, but let me tell you I'm under the same presure.I get chronic migraines. Today I have hired a lady to come in 3 days a week and help with the kids. She'll be here at 7:30am to get them ready for school and I will only have to get up to let her in. I can't wait!!! I've been so sicklately and my mom offered to pay for it. I would never have been able to afford it otherwise. Maybe something like this could be a possibility for you. At least 1 day a week. Try to take care, Laura
  3. Gothbubbles

Gothbubbles New Member

Maybe you're hypoglycemic? I'd get rapid stupid mood swings and I thought I was crazy or something. Then I read something on Dr Myhill's website about hypoglycemia and took sugar out. I feel WAYYYY more normal now.

Might be a possible cause? Or are you irritated by too much sensory input? That's a different issue lol. Not a whole lot to be done for that, eh?

CFS 6 1/2 years --- 25 years old
  4. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Don't you think it's everything just piling up? The news, the holidays, the demands of your family? Do you have anything you can take occasionally like Xanax to help you calm down?

Hugs,

Marta
  5. Cindyvr

Cindyvr New Member

I don't have anything to take when I get like that.
    After that happens I am just physically and emotionally drained!!
    Thanks for your answers and ideas though.
    CindyVR