BAD DAY!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by opala, Dec 23, 2002.

1. opala

opala New Member

I went back to work today, since my doc won't do disability paperwork. I discovered I'm not ready yet. I just can't handle it.

It was AWFUL!!! I work about an hour and a half from where I live, it was the first time I've driven since October, and my car broke down on the way to work. I was lucky enough to have a cop pull up behind me and get out and push my car and give me a ride to work.

I brought the wheelchair with me, and a good thing too since I couldn't walk when I got there. Now I can barely move. And I have to work again tomorrow.

We are doing Christmas on Christmas Eve since my step-son is spending Christmas day with his mom, and I just don't know how I'm going to be able to cook Christmas dinner after working all day.

And on top of everything, I have run out of pain killers.

GRRRRR!!!!

What a day!!!!!!!!!

I really need a hug.

--Michelle

2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

If that turkey is not in the oven already, then go out and eat with your step-son! No point in beating a dead horse, and you sound pretty dead from your experience today already!

The doctors that refuse to fill out those papers really make me angry for you all. Go to another doctor who is more compassionate. You would think the SSD checks were coming right out of the doctors pockets!!

You take care, and as for that job, well I just don't know what to advise, I know I could not do it.

Do try to have a good Christmas, even if it means eating out. I have done this many times.

Shalom, Shirl

3. karen55

karen55 New Member

with Shirl about the eating out part, which is pretty funny considering I am having a houseful of family over for Christmas, and I am the only one doing any prep for it. But, unlike you, I have tomorrow off, and plan to enlist my hubby to help me so I won't have everything to do on Christmas. Sorry you are feeling so badly. Leave that bird in the fridge and go out to eat and try to enjoy your Christmas.
    {{{{hugs}}}}

Karen
    [This Message was Edited on 12/23/2002]