BAD FLARE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jillian44, Aug 23, 2006.

1. jillian44

jillian44 New Member

I went to the Rhuemy yesterday. I was so scared because I thought he would say that he didn't know what was going on with me. My ribs hurt so bad. And my depression is at a all time high. It is so hard to be sick all the time and I'm married to man that just dosen't seem to care. I just lost my mom and I feel like everything is closing in on me. The doctor was nice and he said that I have fibro. He checked the tender points on my body. I have had this since I was eighteen. It is a terrible disease. I feel sometimes like I am in a fog. I feel like I have to put on that I feel good. I only have support from my father and my best friend. It is hard being in a marriage that is not working out. Losing your mother in march of this year and dealing with this disease. I am just overwhelmed with it all. I just want to be happy again.
  2. gymmbabe

gymmbabe New Member

Hi Jillian,

I sorry you are having such a bad flare. It's hard enough to have this dx--not to mention not receiving support from the ones you love.

You have come to right place to share your feelings. Things look bad now, just remember there is always light at the end of a dark tunnel.

{gentle hugs}

Dawn
  3. jeduanboneis

jeduanboneis New Member

I am sorry that you are going through such a rough time.

It is extremely hard to lose your mom with everything else that you have to endure. Maybe some positive memories about her would make you feel a little better.

Relationships are hard and when they are bad you don't know which is making you depressed the most, the relationship or the illnes. And it probably is both. It is like a circle.

Praying for you to come through it soon.

Jeanne
  4. PianoGirl

PianoGirl New Member

I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time.

I have been where you are. I lost my brother in February of last year and my mom in July of last year. The past year and a half have been a living h**l for me. I started having problems in October after we had a major car accident, that is where they think I started the fibro problems.

Can you go see a counselor? It really helps to have people to talk to that are not "involved" if you understand what I mean. Since you have your dad and best friend, lean on them as much as you can. They are there for you. That is what family and friends are for.

How long have you been married? If you want to share what is going on, I will listen to what you have to say and be a shoulder to lean on if you need it.

The pain of losing your mom will fade over time. it is still very fresh for you. You will get to the point where you have days that you don't grieve as much. You obviously loved your mom very much and just try to think that she is looking down at you and she is your guardian angel now.

Trust me, it will get easier someday. Take care and {{{{{GENTLE HUGS}}}}}

Lis

[ advertisement ]