Bad flu at our house,

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sandyz, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Hi again.

We all have been sick at our house this week with the flu. Its a very nasty one let me tell you. My husband and I both said it was the worse we`ve had in many years.

Please say a prayer for us that we all get over this safely with no complications. Also pray for God to give me the strength to get through this, I am exhausted from playing nurse to everyone.

Thanks so much, you all are the best!!

Sandyz
  2. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I'm so sorry that you all are going through this, I will be praying for a speedy recovery for you all........Blessings to you, Judy
  3. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I gotta share this with you
    I a have a school age child who brings home all kinds of colds and flu's
    I have been taking this this stuff I got from a health food store

It is called emergenC it is a powder you mix with water

its 1000 mili grams of vitamin c

I drink maybe 2 to 3 a day so that 2 to 3 thousand mili grams of vitamin c, it is safe

I can't affort to get the flu and use to always get it, due to low immune system.

now I can't tell you the last time I have had a cold or flu and when my son start to sniffle, instead of giving him dinotapp, I give him the drink. I hope you can get it in your area.

Dear Lord
    I ask that you would bless this family with good health and prosperity
    that you would supply all of their needs. and thank you Lord that you did not give them a spirit of fear but of sound mind of power and Love. thank you jesus In your mighty name I pray
    Lisa
  4. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Yep, there is a bad flu going around. This is the first day in a week, that all my kids are able to make it to school. Then also I am starting to feel better now too. I had the flu also, felt more like bronchitis.

Understand so well, how hard it gets playing nurse when you yourself are sick.

I pray this will pass soon. Praying that you find the strength to keep on keeping on, being nurse to all. Hope you all feel better real soon!

It was around a week until we all felt better.

God Bless! Sunshyne
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Full recovery for all of you Sandy. I had this latest flu, and it is horrible.

Try to get some rest, and continue with a lot of fluids.

God bless hon....

Shalom, Shirl
  6. kim840

kim840 New Member

I pray God will be your "nurse" in some wonderful and personal way as you minister to your loved ones.

I'm praying for you all.

Love in Christ and gentle hugs,

Marcia
  7. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Sandy,

I certainly will be praying for both to make a speedy recovery from this flu. Dear Lord, please lay your healing hands on them both and make them well again. Take away the pain and misery it causes, and bring them relief. Give them a sense of comfort and peace. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  8. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Thank you al for your lovely prayers. I am still sick but hanging in there. I felt such a surge of strength today that really kept me going. I`m sure it was God answering your prayers for me.

Thanks and God Bless,
    Sandy