Bad heart palps, when ever I dry retch????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lease79, Oct 6, 2002.

1. lease79

lease79 New Member

I have hit 12 weeks in this pregnancy & was thanking my lucky stars that I didn't have chronic monring/all day sickness like with my last 3 pregnancies.
    Oh boy was I wrong. Two days ago I got a hiddeous miagraine that wont go away & I have a really sore (to touch) tummy. Everything that goes in wants to come straight back out, I can't stand the smell of ANYTHING, & the WORST thing of all. Everytime I have a bout of nausea or dry retch I have really bad heart palpitations. Seriously it felt like I was having a heart attack!
    I mean thunk...........THUNK thunk thunk thunk.... thunk....thunk & then it does it over again NUMEROUS times!!! I thought I was going to pass out the other night & was SO SCARED :( Wasn't pleasant that it happened EVERY time I went to be sick & that was ALOT. I also have reflux & that is aggravating BOTH conditions. I can't win!
    My doc told me that the heart & my stomach run on the same nerve? path, so unfortunately every time I go to throw I feel like I'm having a heart attack. NOT pleasant.
    there's nothing that can be done about it :(
    My neck & my back are on fire, so my guess is that I am having a cfs/fms flare up & it has triggered the pregnancy symptoms, as they have started VERY late.
    **Hoping & praying** that it passes soon!

Lease

[This Message was Edited on 10/07/2002]
  2. lease79

lease79 New Member

I have hit 12 weeks in this pregnancy & was thanking my lucky stars that I didn't have chronic monring/all day sickness like with my last 3 pregnancies.
    Oh boy was I wrong. Two days ago I got a hiddeous miagraine that wont go away & I have a really sore (to touch) tummy. Everything that goes in wants to come straight back out, I can't stand the smell of ANYTHING, & the WORST thing of all. Everytime I have a bout of nausea or dry retch I have really bad heart palpitations. Seriously it felt like I was having a heart attack!
    I mean thunk...........THUNK thunk thunk thunk.... thunk....thunk & then it does it over again NUMEROUS times!!! I thought I was going to pass out the other night & was SO SCARED :( Wasn't pleasant that it happened EVERY time I went to be sick & that was ALOT. I also have reflux & that is aggravating BOTH conditions. I can't win!
    My doc told me that the heart & my stomach run on the same nerve? path, so unfortunately every time I go to throw I feel like I'm having a heart attack. NOT pleasant.
    there's nothing that can be done about it :(
    My neck & my back are on fire, so my guess is that I am having a cfs/fms flare up & it has triggered the pregnancy symptoms, as they have started VERY late.
    **Hoping & praying** that it passes soon!

Lease

[This Message was Edited on 10/07/2002]