BAD LEG AND FEET PAIN

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gwool, Mar 15, 2007.

1. gwool

gwool New Member

Does anyone have bad leg and feet pain? I was lacking in Magneseum so I was getting IV drip then my veins kept colapsing and I was in more pain I had to stop. Now, back with the pain again but, my levels are up I got retested.

I use biofrezze it is like mineral ice helps some. Anyone have any suggestions for a Magneseum that I can absorb? I have Celics Diease and Malabsorption problems. Can't take prescription drugs due to allergies so I go the Holistic route. I even have trouble with vitamins. I take herbs and hompatic remidies.

Any suggestions would help!

Thanks

Keep the Faith.
  2. minkanyrose

minkanyrose New Member

I got accupuncture done when mine was really flaring it helped me alot.

I mentioned this because you said you have trouble with meds.

My first thought when my chiropractor mentioned accupuncture was that is voodoo hoax poax. Got so bad I said do what ever you want I don't care just get rid of the pain.

one option may get more. hope you are feeling better soon.
    brenda
  3. gwool

gwool New Member

Thanks for advice I tryed accupunture got worse. Keep on looking.

Keep Smiling
  4. nightngale

nightngale New Member

I can't take most drugs and have real bad leg pain and foot neuropathy, I have to take Tramadol or I would sit and cry. Have you ever tried that? I actually feel more energetic and less sick and tired, a low dose helps me and I can still drive if I have to. Someone mentioned something called CalMac w/Melatonin on a site I think its calcium with Magnesium, maybe that is homeopathic?

Good Luck!
  5. gwool

gwool New Member

Thanks for the advice. I will look into your suggestions.

Keep the Faith