Bad Mood Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, Apr 20, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

just wondered if anyone else goes through this I didn"t sleep last night because of the worst muscle spasms I think I"ve every had,whole right side from neck to my toes one toe is still numb.and I can"t sleep in the day time. so my husband comes home like I should be all smiles and sweet,and ask where"s supper. Now I"m in a fog but I just snapped right out of it I got so mad .I feel like bitch slapping him . and then my sons upstairs playing his stero as loud as he can get it. my nerves are about to unravel.
    life does on for them but what about us.now that its nice my husband stays out side until its time to go to bed. Is this what marriage is all about.he gives the dog more attention than he does me.I"m not lying he talks to the dog so much sometimes i think someone has come to the door.
    oh I wish I could feel good enough to go somewhere by myself.sometimes I think he likes me sick . so I can"t take off by myself.I used to be so independent now I have to wait for him to even take me to walmarts. I just hate it.I think I"m going to ask the nurse /practitioner if she knows a good christian counseler. I just would like to have someone to talk to about the way my life is now.and Big Daddy can pay for it.Does thisD.D. make ya mean? Sixtyslady
  2. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

i can get REAL mean
  3. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I certainly have my moment's.:)

It's difficult when you lose your independance, you go through a grieving process.

I think a good counselor would be great.

I had one but can't drive, so I have no way to get there, right now finding rides for P.T. and rhuemy is hard enough.

Best wishes,

Claudia
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

I'm in one right now. I got to feeling better later today, so my fiance and I went fishing late this evening. Just got home. When we were pulling in the drive someone pulled right up behind us. I noticed that it was a brand new car new sticker and all.

I said well, someone has come by to rub it in our face about getting a new car. I don't know why, but when people we know get new cars, they always come show it off. Feels like they are just rubbing it in our faces. I know they are probably proud, but PLEEEEAAASSSEEE!!!

I'm proud for them, but some of them never come by, only when they get something new. Imagine that. I am so sick of people doing that. Some people think that material things are all that matters. It's really sad if you ask me. Feel better now, now that I have got that off my chest. Maybe I'll be in a better mood now.

Kriket
  5. Emily22

Emily22 New Member

yes....everything gets me mad, even the smallest of things. I just recently snapped at someone for walking with high heels on a hard floor...( I couldn't stand the noise). And to think I used to be a nice person.....
  6. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I can soooo relate!!

I feel mean all the time...I don't even like myself...

I go to bed some nights and cry cuz of some of the things I have said to my loved ones...

I really feel bad when I am mean to my kids...They are still just little and it breaks my heart...

THe one I take it on the most though is my Mom...She is the one that pays for it...

It makes me feel terrible..but it is like I have no control over it...

Hopefully you have a better day sooon!!!
  7. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

My husband just called as I was scrolling through this site and I was explaining to him how angry I've felt all week.His 90yr. old father is living here since Jan. and he is really getting to me with his negative comments.Usually I laugh it off and I love the guy but this week.It probably has to do with the sunny weather.I can't enjoy it to much pain lately plus the family was here Easter and I realized it's to much for me and that breaks my heart.Anyway thnks for the question it was therapeutic to vent.I don't want to continue feeling like this.The back pain and muscle-joint pain wears on you day in and day out.I'ld cry but I have Sjogren's,no tears.
    Pam
  8. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

most of the time I feel angry - I think it's frustration with this dd. My dh and I both have Lyme and are constantly snapping at each other and getting on one another's nerves. We each need our private time, and we recognize that.

I always put on a "good face" when dealing with the public, but am often biting my tongue to hold back a smart-alecky remark.

I have a job where I do get a lot of phone calls - when the phone rings I often say to myself "oh, just leave me the he** alone!"

I just want to feel better - and soon!
  9. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Sixtyshusband:
    A good counselor can not hurt for venting and suggestions.
    The same goes for this group here: all friends for you.
    I am so sorry you are going through this. I lost my husband over these diseases and I hope it does not happen to you, but: come what may. Bear down and grind out the situation now until you lose all strength.

nyrofan
  10. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I have gotten so bad sometimes that when I drop something on the floor, which I do a lot, that I'll just throw it on the floor first because I KNOW that I'm going to have to pick it up anyway. I live alone and yell at myself. I would hate to be my husband:)))

Hang in there, sixtyslady!

BlueSky555
  11. darla405

darla405 New Member

Don't take it the wrong way, but I was beginning to wonder if it was just me. Everything little thing just grates on my nerves - is that normal? From my boss telling me obvious things to do at work; thoughts go through my head, like "I have been doing this for over 2 years - don't you think I know to do that by now?" I too have a 10 year old girl and a 7 year old boy that are really good kids but sometimes I just want them to leave me alone. My husband is sometimes grumpier than I am and I don't even want to be around him sometimes. My dad told me the other night that everything gets on my nerves now. Maybe I'm just stressed out- I'm working 2 jobs, 6 days a week, trying to keep up with kids and their soccer games; my husband just lost a job (thank goodness he is self-employed and still brings in income) my house is a total disaster which bothers me.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent.

Darla