Bad morning!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ritatheresa, Jan 29, 2006.

1. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

Once again my daughter was late to school, I feel so bad for her. I just wish I could be better at this.

I sleep right through the alarm, I also have my mom call me to wake me up, sleep right through that too.

I feel like a walking zombie. I wish I could just feel alittle better.

The sleep issue has been the worst for me. I found out recently that I'm not achieving any REM or stage 3 or 4 sleep.

Does anyone know about this? I take Provigil twice a day and it barely helps. My therapist put me on Amphetamines and I wound up in the ER with the worst anxiety attack of my life.

Sometimes I feel as if this is just hopeless, but there's that little spark inside me that won't let me give up.

Today I'm gonna try and tackle the mountains of laundry which have piled up.

I feel like the authorities are gonna take me away for child abuse (educational neglect).

God knows I love my daughter with every bit of my soul.

Now I'm just rambling, any thoughts? Thank you

Ritatheresa
  2. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

I too tend to sleep right through the alarm or I hit the snooze and do not even realize I am doing it.

The girls wake up with 5 minutes until the bus pulls up and we are taking off pjs and throwing on cloths - thank goodness the school serves breakfast on those mornings.

I just wish we would get better sleep - I have to have my hubby call home sometimes at 7:15 to make sure we are up.

Kelly
  3. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

My daughter is 10, going on 40 :)!!!! I put an alarm in her room and she sleeps right through it too.

My house in the morning is a train wreck. My house is very unorganized so that doesn't help.

The worst is the judgement that comes from all the school staff, Yes, my daughter's education is very important, but I certainly do not need their stupid opinions!!!

When it comes to being a parent and having this DD my experience has been soooo bad.

I was planning to sit my daughter down when she came home from school and have a heart to heart but she came home and started complaining from the getco.

She can be impossible. I have to remind myself she's only 10.

Nomatter what I do for her, it seems as if it's never enough, her dad isn't around so I'm mommy and daddy. She's very angry, I try to be very understanding for her but truth is she's been through alot. We both have.

Anyway, at least I see I'm not alone. I'm glad I have this sounding board. Hopefully tomorrow morning will be better!!

Take care Ritatheresa

4. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

Wow, you seem to have it down to a science. You go girl!!

Alot of times at night I'm too exhausted to pick out the clothes and prepare for the morning.

In the long run I always pay for it, I drop my daughter off at school with knots in my stomach.

I'm gonna make an effort tonight to prepare. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again!!