Bad news please pray for my family

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kalley167, Feb 23, 2006.

1. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

The boss just informed us he is cutting everyone back a day. My husbands work has already cut his pay also. I don't know how we are going to make it. And I will probably have to quit goig to Curves. It has helped me with this DD, but its 30.00 a month and I am losing a whole days pay. Last week the boss told me changes were coming but it wouldn't affect me, well since last week he must have changed his mind because it really affects me. I am sure that a couple of the other girls would be affected more than me and I should be grateful I even have a job but it's just going to be so hard.He says if we get busier he will bring us back but how long we don't know.We are in a type of business that won't be closing so I know I won't lose my job completely. Just what I need stress to through me into a flare.
    I know I need to give it all to God and trust he will provide for us but right now it's so hard to adjust. Please saya pryare for us. Thank you all for letting me vent.
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

you and your family during this hard time. It will be OK as you have said, but it still is an adjustment and a blow to be told your income is being cut.

Take care!

Sue
  3. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

Kalley, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. You and your family will be in my prayers. God has control of everything. Just have faith and turn your fears over to him. I pray your family will be prosperous in Jesus name.
    God bless,
    Angela
  4. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

it means alot to me to have this support system. Everyone has been so kind to me here. My head is splitting right now. I can't wait until it is time to go home.
    Livin you have given me an excellent idea and I will try that. I also remember I have a bunch of cans in the barn and they are up to 60 cents a lb right now. That should help also. I am so happy for this suggestion. And I appreciate the prayers.
    We are also planning a wedding this summer. My daughter is paying for most but I will need to help also. I am sure she will understand that mom and dad just won't have it. I just keep thinking of all the things that this will affect. Sorry.
  5. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

It just occurred to me like a ton of bricks that he lied to me last week. He told me he would not cut my pay. That it would stay the same. And then he did this to me. This dosen't sit well with me right now. I don't know why it took so long for me to think about that. But after working closely with him for almost 9years he out and out lied to me. I understand that some cuts needed to be made but to lie and say it wouldn't be me than do it!!! GRRRR
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

Dear Kalley,

I hope that things change for the better soon.

Praying for you.
    Pepper
  7. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Sending prayers for you and your hubby to be able to get by on your pay cuts.

Many prayers,
    Faye
  8. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Sending prayers.
    Love Anne C
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have had ot cut corners before and i still do...can you cut out your cable t.v bill...i have to pay for some t.v. here where i live or we dont' get any. buti get the basic cable and it is about 15$ a month...the standard cable w/o hbo and stuff is 43$ a month...

jodie
  10. FMhurts

FMhurts New Member

God will help you through this.
    when things seem impossible
    remember God says "I'm possible"
  11. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

whenI read this post. Perhaps you could talk to your boss to see why he did something differently from what he had promised. He may not have deliberately lied to you. Livnlife has a great idea about the money. I started doing that years ago. Once I realized my checkbook was overdrawn and I was going to have a check bounce by only a few dollars. I had no money as payday was still a few more days. I thought about my money jar. When I dumped it out to see what I had in there, it had grown to over $70! And that was in a short period of time. It really is a painless way to save money.
  12. Lindy2

Lindy2 New Member

I am sorry you and your family are going through such bad times and I will pray for your family.

Things will get better.

Hugs,
    Lindy