Bad night last night

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Mar 14, 2012.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

EVerything aches today and did last night. I am so tired of the weather ever changeing. I can feel it in my bone each move, musole and body hurts. I know that the barametic pressure has alot to dow ith how
    much pain I am feeling right now.

I didn't sleep last night at all due to how mcuh pain i have been in and even now I am so sleepy but am hurting so much , all over. i really can't deal with this constant pain . I wish that my words would come out right and tell you just how much I am hurting but I cna't explain it to any one.
    Thanks for listending
    Rosemarie[This Message was Edited on 03/15/2012]
  2. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

I hate that you're in so much extra pain. Not being able to sleep will do that to fibro and CFS.

I have been having trouble because of the time change. It has upset my schedule and my body doesn't like it! My IBS is kicking up and I'm having a really hard time falling asleep the last few days. I guess I'll adjust in time, today was some better.

Once you catch up on your sleep I'll bet your pain will decrease, I hope so. GB66

3. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

Fridays are my worst days because there is just so much to do. I dread going to the grocery store and trying to lug food up the stairs. I am always exhausted. Plus, it's my husband's "late day" and he doesn't get home until about 8, which means either I cook a meal and save it for him or we stop for subs. I feel guilty if he comes home and the apartment looks like the Battle of Gettysburg was fought while he was gone. I know how hard he works. And if I don't sleep, I still don't get the day off!

The time change doesn't affect us too much in Alaska, because we are heading for the summer anyway. It usually gives us an equal amount of daylight/nightime, unlike summer which gives us 22 hours of daylight. But the snow is driving us crazy. Seems like WE decided to keep the winter to ourselves! We'd be more than happy to share!

I used to look forward to Thursdays because I had my PT in a nice warm pool, but the doctor said I was "cured" now and no longer needed PT. Cured of WHAT, I'm not exactly sure, but I hope he doesn't think he "cured" me of FM! Oh, wait. He "doesn't believe in FM". I'd like to tie him to the finish line of the Iditarod and let the dogsleds run over him! Then I would ask "Did that hurt? Well, that's how I feel ALL THE TIME!"

Soft hugs,
  4. babysnake

babysnake New Member

I finally cured from this horrible disease after 12 years.

I cured through long-term gym and exercising (6 months 2-3 times a week then paused 6 months then did again 2 months), as i detalied in my post in "what worked for me" this march 2012.

The curing process is long and results appear in 6 months- 1 year but i think is the only way.

FM is a neurotransmitter lack in the central nervous system.

Read my post in "What worked for me"

I wish you all the best