Bad Pain Day

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elizajane40, Oct 12, 2005.

1. elizajane40

elizajane40 New Member

Bad pain day. Had to go to the little girls room to pray and cry a bit at work. Pulled myself together and came back out. Just need support !!!!!!
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

for you! I hope your day is almost over and when you get done, I do hipe you can rest!

So sorry this has caught you at work. What a drag.

Blessings,
    Sue
  3. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

I can certainly feel where you are coming from... I had several pain-induced panic attacks at work. Although I am prone to them anyway- but it seems everything is a little more amplified when you are at work and trying to have your "game face" on. I hope things ease up a bit and that your work situation is such that if you need to, you can go home early. If so- don't hesitate if that is what would be best for you (no- well, I have to get this done and there is this deadline...). Think first about you. If it is not possible, then hang in there and know tomorrow will be a better day... I'll join you in prayer for a while!

Hugs,
    Lollie
  4. spasco

spasco New Member

but don't give up! There will be horribly bad days, but there are soooo many good days yet to come. Look forward to them! We are all here for you.

God bless! Stephanie
  5. elizajane40

elizajane40 New Member

I really appreciate it greatly and it DOES help me.