bad reaction

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sean, Oct 19, 2002.

1. sean

sean New Member

I've noticed another bad reaction to food, most noticeably causing burning sensation of the face and scalp, and chronic fatigue, and palpitations. I noticed before a reaction to oranges and now I can say for sure that eggs are a trigger food for me as well. There is something thats been bugging me though, and it might sound like a joke to everyone, but I'm being serious, these bad food related flare ups I get, are always accompanied by excessive wind, they cause constant trumping, so much so that it actually causes me to wake up, in need to expell the wind. This seems to me like a strange symptom, so I was wondering if this sounds familiar to anyone else.
  2. sean

sean New Member

I've noticed another bad reaction to food, most noticeably causing burning sensation of the face and scalp, and chronic fatigue, and palpitations. I noticed before a reaction to oranges and now I can say for sure that eggs are a trigger food for me as well. There is something thats been bugging me though, and it might sound like a joke to everyone, but I'm being serious, these bad food related flare ups I get, are always accompanied by excessive wind, they cause constant trumping, so much so that it actually causes me to wake up, in need to expell the wind. This seems to me like a strange symptom, so I was wondering if this sounds familiar to anyone else.
  3. herblady

herblady New Member

...the thing to do is avoid the foods giving you trouble. i think any food allergy can cause intestinal disturbances. there are perfectly good gas tablet on the market, although i prefer herbal so i use fennel. cindi