Bad Report!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rbtheidmanhabs, Mar 22, 2003.

1. rbtheidmanhabs

rbtheidmanhabs New Member

Well I went to see my immunologist on fri.My numbers are going the wrong way.So he is putting me on 65mg.of ivig for my infusions.He is afraid that the fluid build up in my lungs will spread to my blood stream.So now I have to have a cat scan done soon.I had wanted to discontinue my infusions but he told me I wouldn't survive 6 months .So I guess I don't have a choice.My wife and kids have been so good to me .I guess I can't let them down but I really am tired of everything.Anyone with any suggestions.
  2. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I'm not familiar with these infusions, either, but you sound understandably very discouraged. I'm hoping you get some comments/encouragement from others here who are familiar with this. You have the support of all of us here, though, I hope things get better for you, & I'll be sending a prayer your way.....

Healing Hugs,
    Pam
  3. pamela

pamela New Member

Im sorry to hear of what you are going thru. I just wanted to post to you and let you know I care as so do many others here. I haven't a clue as to what the ivig is but if it helps then hang in there till your numbers are back. I will pray for you.... Lots of love and hugs...Pammy
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am so sorry to hear you are having such a hard time. I can't help with your question either, I don't have a clue what ivig is.

Hopefully Madwolf or Klutzo reads your post, they would know.

You take care, and remember you have a good wife and children, so hang in there!

Good thoughts and blessings going your way.................

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Kalli

Kalli New Member

I hadn't heard of ivig infusions so I went to google.com and typed in ivig infusions and there is info on that

Really sorry you are having a bad time. Please remember though that you need to keep doing what your dr. says for the sake of your wife, children and yourself.

This is a great support group where everyone cares even if we all don't understand certain things.

Take care and may God's blessings be with you and yours.

Kalli
  6. fallingapart

fallingapart New Member

Hi there and welcome to the board.
    I am sorry to hear you are having a hard time. I hope things get better for you:) You will be in my prayers.