Bad Tornados here in East Texas/Lot of damage

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kriket, May 9, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

I hope that anyone from East Texas near the tornado that just hit is ok?! Well, I just heard that there is another one on the ground. Looks like a lot of damage from what I see on the t.v. and injuries. Looks like some have lost their homes-completely demolished. If anyone on this board was in or near this hope that you and your family are ok!!!!

Kriket
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i wish everyone a quick recovery to their lives...

jodie
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

We have not been able to see all the damage yet, b/c it's so dark and no power where the tornado hit. From what I have seen on the news, there is a lot of damage. I'm sure it will make the national news, so everyone will see it. I think it was on the ground for more than 10 min. So many people are displaced right now. Tornados scare me a lot too. They just pop up in an instant and have no mercy on anyone or anything. They can do so much damage in such little time.

Kriket
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i think i would be one of those fools outside video taping or chasing one...they have always intrigued me...i have seen my share fo them in my life time...and been in the shower when one hit 1/8th a mileaway and shampoo in hair and water stopped...i thought someone was on top of the roof fixing some wiring....

just outside at the pool sunning and drining w/some friends and i was going to get all dolled up to go to dinner and bar...i had to finish up at my sisters home..

jodie