Bad weather ,Rain, and Tough Day

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Aug 31, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

This raining weather gets me down and I dont like it. I need to sit down and pray about my worries and fears and turn em over to God. Please pray for me today.

Danny
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I am sorry you are having such a rough day. I have just sent you an email so check your email box. I can't type much today...am having some problems today myself with my neck and shoulder. Please know, I am praying, even if it's not in print.
    Takesha
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks Takesha, I sent you a email. Thanks for your.
    Dear Lord I pray that Takesha is healed by your loving hands and let her feel better and have a good day. She is surely a child of uours and is so dedicated to you. Help brings usall closer to you. And have us do as you wish.

Amen, Danny
  4. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

all three of us must be feeling the weather today. its raining here also, and my body is numb at least i dont have the pain today. Will pray that you will get some relief and comfort today. Takesha thank you soooo much for the email, that meant so much to me, you will never realize how much. God Bless you both. I hope both of you enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend. hugs, mama
  5. lcskaya

lcskaya New Member

Lord I ask in Your Holy Name that you touch Danny at this very moment,it is Your will that all your children be in divine health.And we thank You that Your word was established for all mankind ,that as we ask acording to Your will we shall receive it. AMEN
    Caroline
    also Lord send the rain to central WI ,our crops are drying up and the yield is declining for the farmers Thank You Amen
    [This Message was Edited on 08/31/2003]
  6. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Well I dp feel better, all your worked. My son and I got out and went to the mall and enjoyed myself. Elijah got some Ugi Oh cards and I looked for a new Michael McDonald Cd, he sings Motown, really good, but didnt find it. Oh well, I enjoyed the time with my son. God bless all of you and God lay his healing hand on all of you. Amen.

Danny
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will pray that your spirits are lifted. I happen to be one of those strange people that love rainy weather, but can relate as I hate the heat and high humidity we have here in Louisiana.

I always look at the rain as God's way of baptizing the whole world, and cleansing it too.

I love the way the trees look with the silver drops of rain on them, and to know that it is the rain that makes the flowers bloom.

I had my husband put a white tin roof on my house that I could hear the rain drops on it. I am an odd ball I know, and yes, I have FM and the dampness makes me ache, but its alright, I still love the rain.

God bless, and I do sincerely pray that the sun will shine for you soon..............

Shalom, Shirl