bandw,sweetp,littleb,morning,tigress.Hangingin

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Jul 30, 2007.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Hi Gals,
    Just dropped in for a second,glad to hear from all
    the weather here is going to be in the Mid 90,s .so going to our grandsons 4-H fair this Thurs is going to be trying.
    hope all of you are having a good summer.
    we now have been alerted that because of all the rain and flooding 2 horses in our area have caught potomac fever and 1 died ,so this morning I have to cal the Vet and hope she has some vaccine that I can pick up and give our horses shots today.
    Band woman hope your Mom and you had a really nice visit.
    and sweetp,I"ve been keeping you in my prayers that you will get a chance to enjoy somethings with your kids.
    littleblue hows it going for you,great I hope.
    hanginginthere have you been swimming lately,take a splash for me.
    Morning hope things are getting better for you.

Tigeriss, we have Arabians,and paints.
    well guys I have to run got alot to do today.
    God Bless and your in my Prayers. Sixtyslady
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Yes, some, thanks,

It just take hard work to put myself in God's hands, and trust Him with my broken heart.

"I will never leave you, nor forsake you"

Thank God His love is perfect!!

Hugs,
    Misty
  3. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Morning, I know what your talking about,I watch the copelands on t.v. every morning.
    Gloria and Billy Brim are on all this week,and their explaining how much power is in our own belief.
    and how our faith opens the doors for God to work in our lives,it really helps me to watch this,just gives a good start to the morning.
    Hangininthere,
    Its good to have all those memories. just my morning showers make me feel better,something about water thats good for the soul. have a great day.
    Blessings Sixtyslady
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi Sixty,
    I tried to post a few days ago and my mom's webtv was cooperating. I am down in Central Il at my mom's house for a week. Actually today is my birthday. We are going out with my sister and her husband to a nice resaturant tonight.

I hope your horses are okay and that they got their shots. It sure has been hot down here. How was the fair? I am typing in the dark and can't see the keyboard. LOL

Can't sleep tonight. Take care and good to hear from you.

love
    Nancy