BANDWOMAN 2

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Mar 31, 2007.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Praying, sitting, worrying, eating nanimo bars with you. Actually bought 2 bite mini cheescakes today for J. dinner tonight. Cheesecake. Dairy eh? Chocolate a bean protein eh? crust fibre eh? lol. Lord gave me these verses for you this am. Psalm 18:28-30. Praying things are starting to stabilize.
    Love ya
    Cath
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I pray that this darkness is turned into light soon. I am not feeling well and feel like I am getting weaker. I know this makes no sense.

I have not taken all my usual stuff since Monday and it is taking it's toll. My stomach is in such a mess I am afraid to take too much stuff or eat to much now.

I found my sub info in my computer so now I have to gather strength to see if I can get to the parking lot and email my partner and my principal and explain what is going on. I am thinking about taking off the whole week. We have Good Friday off so it would be four days only. That would give me time to fully recuperate and help my mom. In some ways I think she is feeling better than I am.

Since it is Saturday and my sister is home I may not go to the hospital today. I have a feeling my mom will be coming home today anyway. She didn't call so I need to call her. I got up very late and still didn't want to get out of bed.

Thanks for your prayers. All will be well soon I hope. How are you doing?
    I hope you can listen to some beautiful new music this weekend.

Love ya,
    Nancy
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Hugs Sweetie. Feel better. Hope your mom gets out of the hospital, and glad to hear you are giving yourself more time to recoop.

Evidently strange stuff going around. Andy had his 2 poodles and his sisters and was on his way to the groomer when he got a call she had been violently ill all night. He wishes he knew sooner as he made the trip last night after work in order to get them there at 8 am.

You will get better, I promise. But our bodies never react like anything resemblig normal, and everything takes longer. Hang in.
  4. caffey

caffey New Member

You really need some time off. I am glad your sister is there. How long can she stay? I will come and nurse you both ok? I am praying for you. Try and have some good hot bubble baths. J. just left so maybe I can curl up with one of those cds tonight. They look so good. I love their older stuff. You are such a sweetheart to do that for me. I have been sicker and I have been better. I am more concerned about you. Nancy said something about coming to pick you up and you both coming and having a jammie party to spend the month to celebrate her birthday. Sounds like a plan.lol. I think she said something about stopping at every store and picking up 1 of every kind of junk food.lol.
    Call me any time of the day or night if you need anything or want to babble ok? By the way don't you dare feel guilty about taking some time off work ok? You deserve it and need it ok?
    Know you are very much loved and thought of lots and lots.
    ((((( ))))). Talk soon.

Sat. pm. Got your e-mail. Have they found out what is wrong with your mom? It isn't urgent so I put it in an e-mail explaining the creatinine to you. Love you and am praying for you. Good to hear your family is coming along side you. Know I am there in spirit. Try and get some rest. I think I have an old uniform I will send Mindy. lol. Call when you need something. ok?
    Love ya
    Cath
    [This Message was Edited on 03/31/2007]
  5. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi Cath,

I made it home from the parking lot. Man I barely made it!!!!!!! It was pouring really hard and I got totally soaked just running into the house. I forgot to tell you that I don't have any phone numbers with me. If you email it to me I might get it I don't know when though????

I hope you can curl up with your CD's have have a healing time with the Lord and the music. Remember the pain therapy it is supposed to bring. I hope it works for mind and body as well.

If Nancy comes up and grabs every kind of junk food then she may have to rent a U haul by the time she gets to Illinois. That is a big moving truck in case you don't know what that is. Afterall don't you all live in igloos up there. LOL

We could gather up Sixtylady and Littlebluestem as they are from Illinois too. We could catch Morningshine going north.

Windblade, Pam and Asa, Kgangle and Hangin can come from the east and I am sure I am forgetting lots of people (sorry) but those from the west could join us.

Of course we would pick up Pepper right before going to your place. That is lots of people. I will promise to leave all my stomach germs behind so we can have a good time.

We could have some therapy in your whirlpool, do some grilling on your BBQ an then take a walk in your conservation area and look at the deer.

I figure it will take us until May 2 to round everyone up so just expect us around then. Man will we have a party. There are lot of stores between TN and Ca.

I hope you have a restful night. I am feeling better than this morning so I am so thankful for that.

I will talk to you later,

Love ya,
    Nancy
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I posted to you somewhere about subbing for me. LOL Yes, have emailed my principal and coworker and told them I am taking the week off. I can't get to my email until I drive to this restaurant's parking lot which has free wireless internet.

What a pain. I was feeling lousy today and didn't go to the hospital at all and that is just what I needed. I felt better after laying down all day. I got up and got dressed and drove to this parking lot and then we had storm warnings and it started really pouring and so I tore out of there pretty fast after that.

They don't know yet what strain of virus my mom has even though they have taken a culture. I asked one of the nurses about it. I am not holding my breath. I had to call the clinic again for me and they never called back. I was needing more nausea meds and then as the day wore on I needed more diarrhea meds. My aunt called today and one of my cousins had this off and on for five weeks. UGH. I wanted to cry when I heard that.

Well I need to get going. Thanks for your prayers and support. It means a lot to me.

Love ya,
    Nancy
  7. caffey

caffey New Member

I hear there is a big outlet mall in Buffalo that a lot of people go to. I should ask Jeremy what he saw on his adventure shopping wise. lol. You better hurry though our igloos are melting fast lol.
    SUN AM
    Praying for you. Hope it is getting better and stable. Really raining right now. Going to try and have a down day. Going to finish here and pull out the cds. Oh of course I have to make some tea and find the kleenx. You didn't say if Jeremy cleaned up after himself or not lol. He was cranky yesterday and left the place in a disaster.
    Keep in touch. Am sending that number over to you now.
    Love ya
    Cath