Bandwoman BD

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by caffey, Jul 24, 2007.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

SHH It is a secret. I was just told that Aug.3 is the ____th anniversary of Bandwoman's 29th birthday. lol. It is a Fri. night so we can party hardy all night.lol. I was wondering what do you think about kidnapping her and taking her to her fav. pizza restaurant and then taking her back to her place. Time to dust off the lampshades ladies. lol. Any suggestions for games and munchies. Nancy ( Manager) what do you think of bringing your pin the doc. on the butt game? lol. Pepper should we let Dave in again with his speedo? lol Don't forget your jammies. Finally still can't find my credit cards. Anybody seen them. lol. Let me know your thoughts. As usual a good time will be had by all.
    Cath
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Mindy read your post and is so thrilled you all are coming. Of course will be hiding under my bed the whole time you're here but it gives her something to look forward to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait.

Nancy
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

Mindy just called and said that Nancy wants a blue Lamborghini for her birthday. Kitty and I are headed out with our tin cup in a few minutes to see how much money we can raise or any donations will be gratefully accepted. I will even take Canadian Tire Money ( that is play money given in one of our stores as incentive to buy in their stores). Can someone call Fabio and make sure he gets there on time. Thanks.
    Cath
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

It was a red Lamborghini!!!!!!!!!! Remember she is very old and probably hard of hearing. LOL

Nancy
  5. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I need to lose more weight fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindy heard us talking. She just walked in the room here from a sound sleep. She is very smart and apparently has better hearing that I thought. LOL

Nancy
    [This Message was Edited on 07/25/2007]
  6. caffey

caffey New Member

How cats have selective hearing.lol. Will your mom still be here. I forget. I don't want her having a heart attack.lol.
    Cath
  7. pepper

pepper New Member

Dave's out! He couldn't handle the competition!

I'll be there with gluten free treats. Can I bring Nibbles and Scribbles? They want to play with Mindy.

I can sing Happy Birthday since I hear that Cath has been banned from singing in public. Is that true?

Can I join you on the corner with my tin cup raising pennies for the Lamborghini? Do you think we'll have enough by the third? Hope so.

Lampshades are ready!
    Love, Pepper
  8. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

then I am sure Nancy will want to bring Oreo and Minibite. It will be quite a party with the cats outnumbering the people but that is okay. It was a given that Kitty would be here.

Sorry, Nancy, no dogs. Mindy will freak out with dogs. Of course with people and other cats it won't be any picnic for her either but I need to teach her to play with others.

In the mean time I am going to pull out my game of pin the kiss on Fabio. That is a game I will NOT be sharing. LOL

Can't wait.
    Nancy
  9. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I will sending her out on a very long errand. I think Fabio might be a little too much for her heart!!!!

Nancy
  10. caffey

caffey New Member

After we have all been through lately we look pathetic enough that people will gladly give to our cause.lol.

Yes it is true I am not allowed to sing in public. I heard several people have made appts. with ear specialsits. Don't know why.lol.

So Pepper are you bringing your homemade onion rings now that you know that you can get gluten free pancake mix or do you want me to pick up the mix for you. lol. Hey what about a fondue while we burn up the phone lines on the infomercials.lol.

Is it a long weekend in the US? Jeremy is on a 4 day weekend. Maybe I can con him into picking up Pepper and I in the jag and we can put him in your garage and have jag and lamborghini races down your street at 3 am. Anybody drive a standard. What do you think? Would give your neighbors something to talk about. lol.
    Cath
  11. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I live on a very short little street so that might be a problem. However there are some very busy streets that border my neighborhood. We could drag down one of the main roads. That might turn some heads.

Onion rings. Sounds so good. I used to eat them and now my stomach rebels. I will just have to watch you guys inhale them. Fondue. Haven't done that since I was in my 20's. Gee that was just a couple of years ago. LOL

Mindy has really been grooming herself. She is psyched for the big party.

I am buying a new outfit myself. And no it is NOT a bikini. LOL Can't wait!

Nancy
  12. caffey

caffey New Member

You in a bikini and Dave in a speedo. I don't think my heart could handle that. lol. How is your main street? Can we drag down it?? Kitty has been sleeping all week. I think she is trying to get her act together. My new credit cards arrived today. So I am READY. Fabiou is excited about coming. Is it a long weekend for you?

What do you want on Guido's pizza? Hey you are in a big church. We could tell the worship leader. How about 5,000 people singing happy birthday.

I declare FRI.AUG. 3, 2007 NANCY DAY . Free parking,free quiche, free pizza, free whatever. Let the bells ring and the banners fly. Time to celebrate and acknowledge this mighty woman of God. Whoopee!!

BTW does anyone need a ride. Judy and I can pick up some people on the way through. Jeremy is being in a snit fit so we can't count on him. I hear Judy has a wicked rt. foot. Pedal to the medal.

See you all next Fri.
    Cath
    [This Message was Edited on 07/28/2007]
  13. caffey

caffey New Member

I am so glad to hear that Jeremy has arrived and early.lol.. Talk about a miracle. He is good and strong and can do a lot of moving the furniture for us. No he won't wear a speedo. He makes great shrimp pasta dishes. Garlic bread for everyone. I know Judy glueten free. Lets put him to work. He will be our designated driver. lol. No body has told me. Is this a long weekend for you in the US? See you Fri.
    Cath
  14. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Not any holiday for us but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate my birthday for several days!

Does Jeremy do windows too? I can certainly put him to work. He can drive us around town and we can live as we are accustomed. LOL

Only five star restaurants for us eh? I am getting excited. Can't wait!

Nancy
  15. caffey

caffey New Member

I think you misunderstood. He wants us to take him to 5 star restaurants.lol. I think if I whine enough he might do windows. I thought you meant windows xp.lol.
    See you Fri.
    Cath
  16. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Mindy and I are resting up for the big party. Can't wait.

Nancy
  17. pepper

pepper New Member

I have been sick with the flu or something so I am bringing all the Gravol and gingerale I can carry. And gluten free cookies.

Dave has lost 15 lb since getting his dental work done and said that you all should know that he is down 4 notches on his belt. So he is looking FINE!! LOL Dusting off that Speedo.

Can't wait to party!
    Love, Pepper
  18. caffey

caffey New Member

Let the party begin!! Trying to get my dancing shoes on. Kitty is flaked out on the floor time to tell her to get moving and get her suitcase packed. This is going to be good. Hopefully we won't get stuck at the border it is a long weekend. Can hardly wait to try American Pizza.

HAPPY BIRFDAY(YES THAT IS THE CORRECT SPELLING) TO YOU. Who has the medication that counter acts all that sugar we will be having??lol.
    Cath
  19. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

because I can't sleep. The webtv hasn't been cooperating so we will see if this goes through. No time for parking lot. Too busy doing things for my mom. I might have some time on my birthday to get to the parking lot. More challenges. I haven't had to use my password on my email for so long I don't think I remember it. Oh NO.

Mindy has been up and down all night so she is obviously excited too. I am typing in the dark and the light here is on a timer. Ugh.

Pepper, I hope you are feeling better. Can't wait to hear news regarding Dave.

Cath, I hope Kitty has her party shoes too. LOL If Mindy and I don't get back to bed we are going to be party poopers and that wouldn't be much fun.

I guess it is officially my birthday now. Whoohoooooooooooooo.

Back to bed so I can get rested up. Hope you make it past the border.

See you all soon.

Love
    Nancy
  20. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thanks everyone for the great party. Mindy is still talking about it!!! She so appreciated meeting Kitty anad Scribbles and Nibbles. That was so nice that they brought her treats too.

I love my blue Lamborghini!!!!!!! thanks Cath for giving me a choice. I thought it would be asking too much to say I wanted the red one AND the blue one. Now I can drag with the best of them. Thank you so much. Now if Jeremy comes down maybe I can give him a run for his money in his Jag and my Lamborghini. Somehow I think I will win!!!!!!!!

Dave was awesome eating his way out of the chocolate cake. I think he gained those 15 pounds back in one night though Judy. Sorry! I hear Fabio broke down on the way to my house and never made it. Oh well. Maybe next year.

Thanks for the gluten free dessert! I don't know what it was but it sure was good!

Okay, whose party will be next? I sense a celebration on a job offer in the near future.

So Judy, will you be hosting the next one??????

See you all later and thanks for a great time. Mindy is lonely now that all of her playmates went back home.

Come visit anytime!

Love,
    Nancy