BANDWOMAN how did the concert go?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, Dec 6, 2006.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

Hi Nancy,

I am sure you are exhausted. Just checking in to see how you are feeling after your Holiday Concert last night.

I hope that all went well and that you are not feeling too rough.

Wishing you a good rest of the week.

Praying for your continued strength working at your two full time jobs.

Love, Judy
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Yes, I have been exhausted but hanging in there. I posted to you on your Mary Margaret, Nancy etc thread which is bumped pretty far down right now. I know this is the surgery day and I have really been praying for Cammie. Not sure about the spelling. I pray that he will eventually be well. I know he has a long way to go but it can happen.

I am at school now and wolfing down my salad as I type here. I had one of my autistic boys go nuts today when I sent him back to class for misbehaving. He threw a hugh hissy fit and I called for help. This boy is a hugh challenge and one of the most difficult cases I have ever dealt with. I had asked for some help before and didn't feel like I was getting any real tangible support. I bet I will be getting more help now. LOL

I saw my muscle therapist last night and she is also what I would consider an expert on nutrition. I was asking her about juicers. I have been looking into them quite a bit online. She said she has a Vita Mix but does not use if for juicing. She has a Norwalk which I haven't had a chance to look up yet. She was a little skeptical about jucing with the VitaMix. It does not separate the pulp so you would have a very thick jucie if it is like her model.

I sure hope this pain can subside. My myotherapist's whole philosophy revolves around myofacial pain and trigger points so I am pretty experience in that whole thing as I have been seeing her for 12-13 years.

When I was seeing a PT he did a technique called myofascial release which worked wonders on my neck.
    I hope you can get some help. I don't take any pain meds at all. I control all my pain through natural means and body work. I sure hope you can find something that will help you in the short term.

Take care and know I always pray for you.

Love,
    Nancy