BANDWOMAN Nancy

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by 143alan, Mar 30, 2007.

1. 143alan

143alan New Member

Hey Nancy!
    Cath emailed me and told me what was going on with your Mom. I have been praying for the both of you since I heard. Bless your heart, I wish I could be there to hug you and help you. Since I can't, I'm going to be praying as hard as I can, every minute I can.

I pray that God touches both of you with healing. I pray for you to have strength to deal with everything going on with your mother and with school. What a terrible way to have to spend your Spring Break that you were looking forward to so much. You needed the rest so bad and you've had nothing but more stress from the minute it started. Hang in there and know that all will be OK in time and faith.
    Love Ya
    Nancy
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

How was your second week back? I sure hope you are doing some better than the first week. I have been thinking and praying for you too.

Yes, this has turned out to be the vacation from you know where! I am not sure what is going on with me but I am feeling like I am getting weaker instead of stronger. The Lord gave me strength to sit all night at the hosptial when my mom went in. That was certainly the Lord's strength. He knew I had to do it.

I might stay home from the hospital today. I went yesterday and felt awful. My sister is off work with it being the weekend so I am thinking about staying home today.

I have to arrange for days off for me next week and that is going to involve me sitting in the parking lot emailing principals and co worker. I can call a number for being sick but I need to explain more detail to people.

I am thinking of taking the whole week off. With Good Friday there is only four days and I haven't taken any sick days this year. So much for trying to go the whole year without taking one. Maybe next year. I sound like the Cubs fan that I am. LOL

My mom was doing much better yesterday and I have a feeling she will come home today so I need to be ready for that. We need a nurse here for both of us. LOL

Maybe I can train Mindy to fix us meals. You take care and I will talk when I can.

Love ya,
    Nancy
  3. 143alan

143alan New Member

I can imagine Mindy will fix tuna surprise for you....LOL!
    I could even see quiche on the menu.

I'm still praying for you and your Mom and pray that both of you have a speedy recovery. Hang in there and don't worry about school. They'll manage, granted not as well but they will manage.

Take Care
    Love Ya
    Nancy
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I finally got to the parking lot tonight to email my principal. So the decision is made and I am off for the week. I haven't made the official call yet but will do that tomorrow.

I have to call this automated subfinder thing they call it. They had a retired PE teacher sub for me who knew nothing about music when I called this thing before. So talk about a doc in the box. This is a sub in a box and not the kind you eat. LOL

I left a post on Caths thread to me which you will have to read about the party we are having where I understand you are picking up junk food along the way. Sounds like a plan to me. I figure we pick up everyone on the board and we should make it to Candada by May 2 and then we will have a PAR TEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Love ya,
    Nancy
  5. 143alan

143alan New Member

The party sounds great, I'm on my way.
    Love Ya
    Nancy
  6. webintrig

webintrig New Member

How are you feeling? I have been in chat for awhile and it seems like I never have time for anything.

What party? Where? Can I come? What do you want me to bring? When is it?

Been there with that you were describing about you being ill and did the same as you did...Food Posioning was the enemey in my case!

Feel better my friend and wishing you a speedy recovery!!!

Hugs,
    webby