Bandwoman

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lovethesun, Oct 31, 2006.

1. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Asatrump was looking for the music to leaning on the everlasting arms.Do you happen to know the chords?It's on the prayer night post.linda
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am sorry but I don't have a hymnal at home. Does Asa know the melody. If I had more time I could figure it out but I am at school now and just checking this quickly.I have a pretty horrendous week of doing report cards and getting ready for a concert so I don't have much spare time. I'm sorry. That is a good song. I hope someone can find it.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

She doesn't remember the melody.My husban has been an entertainer for 50 years as well as having taught music in college(not band)I'll see if he remebers it and can give her chords.I know where to find lyrics and guitar tabs online but it's harder to find for the organ witout buying sheet music.Linda
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

If Asa doesn't know the melody the chords would not help her. Too bad there is not a way to sing an email. Well, there probably is with today's technology. I think you are going to have to pick another Hymn. Sorry.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

AARRRRGGGHHHH!

Sorry, I was just having a flashback. I don't know how you do it, Nancy.

(((HUGS)))Pepper
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I have music for Leaning on the Everlasting Arms.

I do not have music for My Lord and I,, words start with In Gods green pastures........
  7. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

just dropped in on the post and was trying to help(it wasn't my request Bandwoman)Thanks every body ,Linda