BANDWOMAN

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Apr 3, 2007.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

How goes the battle? Are things stabilizing for you? Love ya and hanging in with you. Looked up a picture of a U Haul. So that is what they look like lol.
    Take care and make sure you eat. Promise.
    Love ya
    Cath
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am getting ready to go to the hospital. I sure wish I was close to my own doc. I have been having this dizzy lightheaded feeling even before I got sick and it seems to hit in the morning. I am still suspecting something with my inner ear as that has been a real reoccuring problem for me.

There are storm warnings here so I hope I get over there before they hit. I was feeling better last night. Cleaning Mindy's box and putting dishes in dishwasher felt like climbing Mt. Everest but I finally got it done last night. I seem to feel better at night. I am doing ok. My sister is back at work so my mom needs some things from home so that leaves me!

I can't imagine jumping into my normal schedule. I am going to have to feel lots better for that.

How are you doing? You have something today right? Lab work maybe??? I hope you are hangin in there. It sure has been a long haul for you.

I guess those CD's might be a good sleep aide. LOL I knew they would be good for something. Well I need to dry my hair and pretend like I am well for today. Take care and I will write when I can.

Love ya,
    Nancy
  3. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

U hauls come in all sizes so I think Nancy should get a really big one for all the food we will need for her party eh?

Love ya,
    Nancy
  4. caffey

caffey New Member

There you go talking Canadian again eh? lol. I'll tell Nancy to get a large one. Pepper and I are going to find you a map. You are a little mixed up in your geography lol.
    Will keep praying. I think we got your thunderstorm.
    Love ya
    Cath
    [This Message was Edited on 04/03/2007]
  5. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I know that North is up, South is down, East is right and west is left. What more is there to know?????????

I figure if we keep driving UP we will eventually either fall of the face of the earth or run into Canada, which ever comes first!!!!!!!!!

I think your igloo is safe for a while. Winter has returned here.

Love ya,
    Nancy
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

How did you make out today? Know I am praying and hangin in there with you.
    I stayed home today to get some laundry and housework done thinking my mom would come home today. I just got off the phone with her and that is not going to happen. In fact they are thinking about moving her to a rehab floor because she is still so weak and they would like to have more time for therapy. She is now doing two types of therapy. They have added the occupational therapy (practical every day things) besides the physical therapy.

I am really not knowing what in the world I am going to do now. My sister will have several days off as of the end of school today so we will need to discuss some options here. I need to give my principal an update and tomorrow is our last day of school.

Man, the pressure is mounting now. I am doing better but still have a ways to go. When I was doing laundry I got pretty light headed going up the steps.

It made me realize how difficult it will be for my mom if she is here alone. There is no way she could manage alone right now.

I need prayers for wisdom right now. I don't think they got a sub for me. When I was able to get to my school email they did not have me down as having a sub on Monday. I have a feeling no one was available.

I also read where one of our subs is already busy subbing for another band director who is dealing with a crisis situation in his life. Ugh.

My mom's webtv wouldn't let me get to the worship board a little while ago. I hope this doesn't start acting up. I was able to go in another way and made it ok.

Well I need to do some more things here and then head off to the hospital. Take care and know I am thinking and praying for you.

Love ya,
    Nancy
  7. caffey

caffey New Member

I got your mail. Man this has really knocked your mom flying eh? Do you have a rehab facility they can send her to until she gets stronger. I know when I was in a couple of years ago they wanted to send me to the rehab floor until I was stronger. Do you have home care? She is at home and the nurse comes in once a day or a worker to make sure she gets something to eat or do light housekeeping? Does her insurance cover anything like that? Would it be practical or would you kill each other if she came and stayed with you for a while? I am just babbling here. I don't know how your system works. But somehow it sounds like she needs more help than just you. Lay it on thick at the hospital about how you aren't able to take care of her at home and you have to get home. I will definitely pray that God will show you what to do. Oh yeah what about her church. Are they able to help? Can they send in meals or does she have the money to hire someone? Again just thinking. There is an answer. Like I say I will pray about it. {{{ }}}. Don't worry about work. Don't let them make you feel guilty and make their problems your problems. They will survive and figure it out and the concert will go on and be a success. So I am standing beside you holding you up. Switched to eating thin triscuits and flavored cream cheese dip while I am sitting beside. My worker says I am not gaining back any weight so that is a positive out of this lol.
    Quick change of subject. This is anew position for J. The other was a conflict of interest. Char wants to drive his car while he is in China ( by the way he probably has to go to Ottawa ( 3rd igloo on the lt lol) so I told Pepper to clean up the house) anyways. I have decided I am going to rent it out and make some money. What do you think? Char has put down for the 2nd. Tues. of the month. Of course I won't charge you guys. Let me know soon eh? Calendar is filling up fast lol. Seriously I hope I made you laugh for minute. If I think of any other ideas I will let you know. Love ya bunches . Keep in touch. Praying for you. Actually I think I was kinda sorta half awake praying for you in the middle of the night. Promise me you will eat properly. Finally got through the cds. Incredible. Thank you thank you. Blessings.
    Cath
  8. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

There are some options for my mom. Yes, she could get some home health care. My Dad had that when he was bad. She could get meals on wheels as well.

There are some things I would like to share but need more privacy than an open board.

I actually thought about her staying with me but I just am not set up for another person. I have a three bedroom house but two of the bedrooms are made into offices and my teaching studio.

When she came up and visited me this summer and that was the first she had been up in 6 or 7 years I think because my Dad was just not able. I bought a blow up mattress and I slept on that.

My bedroooms are all on the second floor and she is pretty weak so I think that is out of the question.

I am supposed to let my main principal know what is happening and tomorrow is our last day of school. My principal called me at my mom's and she said take all the time you need so I will just have to see.

Apparently they couldn't find a sub for me for Monday as I accessed my school email in the parking lot and they didn't have me down at all on Monday which was odd. Of course Nimrod didn't bother to even reply to my email so I have no idea if they had a sub for today or not. I had only requested for M and W anyway.

I would like dibs on the Jag as well. I will take Saturdays then I can drive around picking up cute guys. What do you think???????

One of my aunts called the hospital today and my uncle was getting this same bug it sounded like today. He is already very ill with some serious issues so this is not a good thing. He had gone to the hospital yesterday to get a shot that he has to and probably picked up some bug there maybe.

I have another uncle who I just found out tonight is dying and doesn't have long to live. It has just been a real riot down here ever since I arrived. I am going to need a vacation from my vacation.

I appreciate your prayers. I need wisdom and peace right now.

I am glad you like the CD's. Did you have more lab work done today? I don' think you have told me what comes next. So what does come next besides more waiting. LOL I know it is not funny but we have to laugh or we would want to jump off a bridge!

You can go first and then I will follow. LOL My sickness is going to my head. That is my only excuse!

I have a sleeper sofa but the mattress is horrible and my back would not do on that for sure.
    So I don't think my mom coming home with me would work.

I have jumped all over the places with my disjointed thinking. Hope you can follow all of this. I will talk later. How are you doing? Glad your weight is staying off. Now I need to do the same. Of course I had the fastest weight loss program going those first few days. LOL Not my idea of a good time though.

Love ya, talk later
    Nancy
  9. caffey

caffey New Member

Ok I put you down for Sat. Man if he finds out he will have a hissy fit. shh. it is a secret. I am still waiting. Just realized at 8pm last night they still screwed up my rx. and I have to deal with that on Mon. after I see the pain guy.
    Man it never rains but it pours. All I know is God is here and very much aware although we wonder where here is. Yup going to need those expensive sunglasses when you get home lol. When you reach the end of your rope tie a knot and hang on lol. I really pray God keeps you in His peace and gives your clarity of thought. So know I am here in spirit and You've got mail. Only I am not who was it Tom Hanks? lol.
    I just found this post after reading other posts and sending mail. Will be praying as I am driving tommorrow and Sat.
    Love ya
    Cath