Bandwomen

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dejovu, Jan 6, 2007.

1. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Thankyou for your kind prayers. I missed you all very much.

The love and support here is something that just can't be replaced.

This is the place of my Christian fellowship and without it, I feel very alone.

God has blessed me with very little or no pain lately
    but the joint damage keeps me down most of the time.

Please know that you all were never out of my thoughts and prayers.

Blessings, De
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I continue to pray for you. That is great news that you have little or no pain. I am sorry for the joint damage. I don't know much about your situation except I thought you had RA. I know that is a very challenging disease.

Glad you are back with us. Take care.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Yes, I have RA and Fibro and a few more alphabet soup things that go with it.

But I am so blessed, that most of the time it is just a learning experience.

I'm not making lite of these very serious diseases, I don't know why God keeps me from jumping off a very tall building.

Awhile back we talked about angels and intertventions (sp),I should not be walking on the planet. I should be dead and I say this very seriously.

I am going to tell you something I have not told anyone but it's time to tell.

I was driving on the freeway at 70mph when right in front of me there was a car totally stopped. I saw two very young boys standing by both car doors. I can see their eyes to this day.

I was driving a one ton truck, it doesn't stop very fast and it steers even slower. I locked my brakes up three times before I knew I couldn't stop.

This happened in seconds. Third time I knew I was not going to stop. I can still see their faces.

This was a very big truck and it didn't move like a car. I remember just pulling the wheel to the left and missing these children.

There was no way I could have not killed these kids.

People may argue that I was not that close, but I saw their eyes.

There was a car beside me and they pulled up and said I hit them. Guess what, there was no damage. Not a mark on either of us.

I guess anyone can believe what they want. But there is NO way these kids or me should be alive except for devine intervention.

This is not a confession of my soul but a statment. God kept us alive for a reason and according to His plan we must go on.

I'm not sure what He has in mind but I still must have to do something.

I think we all need to understand that His plans is so much greater than anything we can understand we truely need to look at our lives and watch Him work.

De

4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

My alternative doctors wife is a friend of mine. We have bonded from our diseases. She understands. We have quite often laughed about jumping out of tall buildings. We have a sick humor and it keeps us going. LOL

Your angel story is amazing. When we get to heaven our eyes will be opened and I think we will stand in amazement at how many, many, many times God got us our of jams that maybe we didn't even know were going to happen.

When I have more energy I want to share an angel story that happened to me about two years ago. I broke my wrist in the process and have quite a story trying to save someone.

Take care of yourself. Good to have you back.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Looking forward to hearing your Angel story.

Maybe we'll start something and more will share how wonderfully God has worked in their lives.

Take care and get lots of rest. I'll be praying for you. Blessings, De
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Thank you for sharing a lovely story, and Blessings for your daughter and your family. Wonderful to hear good endings.