"BANG" Secure Horizons pulls my plug NO MORE COVERAGE FOR DRUGS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by silkyblues, Sep 6, 2006.

1. silkyblues

silkyblues New Member

This is just too much! I am going along with my fibro and feeling worse but trying to hang in there.
    When.....Secure Horizons tells my husband that we both have ~~NO~~coverage at all for our drugs. What the heck is going on? They said that we have used up the drug part of our plan and now we have to pay full price.
    That would be about $400 each! We don't have it. So I guess that I have to slowly get myself off all my drugs. MS Contin, colesterol meds, antidepressant.
    How will I make it thru each day? I am so upset........This is crazy!
  2. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

see if this group will set you up with your meds for free or at a very low cost to you.
    Patient Assistance Program 1-800-652-6227 from 9am to5 pm Eastern time Mon through Friday
    Help this helps you,
    Dee50
  3. day2day

day2day Member

I don't know what to tell you. I am signed up with a plan that does not make you pay once you hit a certain price.

Some do and some don't.

http://www.medicare.gov/pdp-basic-information.asp

I am providing the link for medicare plan, and maybe you can find info, or call the 800 number and talk to a rep. I also notice on that link they have an enrollment period coming up in Nov. I am not sure if you can switch or not during that time.

Good luck