Banned members...............

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shirl, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

When someone is banned, it is for a good reason, never frivolous.

This is the hardest thing anyone of us has to do, be it Moderators or WebMasters. It is never done lightly.

Some people think they are above the Rules of these boards, no one is.

I strongly suggest that all members, old and new read the
    'Messageboard Rules' at the top right of your screen, printed in blue.

I apologize to those who had to read all the disruption this morning. It has now been removed.

I myself was ill for the last 24 hours and was not on the boards. Therefore the threads were not removed sooner.

I am asking all of you, if you have questions, please email Mikie, myself or the Webmaster.

DO NO PUT ANYTHING ON THESE BOARDS CONCERNING THOSE WHO ARE BANNED.

We are all sick here, and we do not need the added stress. This is a public warning for anyone who does this again. No other warning will be issued by email, no other warning given in anyway.

Please refer all inquiries to;

Mikie-admin@prohealthinc.com
    Shirl-admin@prohealthinc.com
    Webmaster@prohealthinc.com

Thank you.

Shalom, Shirl

[This Message was Edited on 09/09/2003]
  2. Suekoo

Suekoo New Member

Welcome back Shirl. We missed you and Mikie. We have to trust our Moderators or move on..
  3. lucky

lucky New Member

It was your frankness on the lupus board to really understand what happened, and I hope more people have read your message.
    Take care, Shirl, and hope you feel better very soon.
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Missed all the controversy you refered to, but I'm just sorry to hear you were feeling so lousy. Hope tomorrow finds you feeling better.

Good reminders for all of us, old or new, to periodically refresh ourselves on basic board rules...

Feel better,
    Pam
  5. ksp56

ksp56 Member

It's so good to have you back. You were missed!

I still don't understand the hows and whys of the last few days, I'm just happy to have you back. I think it will bring a calming effect.

Gentle hugs,

Kim
  6. tulip922s

tulip922s New Member

I don't know how you guys do it with the health issues we all face. Best of luck to you and glad to hear you're doing better. Tulip
  7. HURTSALOT2

HURTSALOT2 New Member

I do hope you are feeling better. You are very good at your job here. I just don't know how you keep up with all this.
    Take care.
    HURTSALOT2
  8. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

I havent been on the board much lately but glad to here you are feeling better and mikie how are you since your op your ears were the last part to heal i think i remember and you had a wonderful picture in your profile hope you are completly better
    lov Loopyloo xx
  9. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For all you good wishes and concerns. I am much better today, it was just one of those 'bugs' we all get, but with all the other health problems we have, ours just last longer than the normals.................

Mike will be back soon, she is fine, just thought I would let you all know that bit of information too.

All of you have a great evening.

Shalom, Shirl
  10. achy

achy New Member

I've seen what can happen on an unmoderated board and it ain't purty! We should be thankful for Mike and Shirl and trust their judgement....or move on to anohter board. Being a moderator is not an easy "job", especially wiht our illnesses.

I've been a moderator...and was once banned from a board for 24 hrs... long, long time ago. I can certainly understand both sides....But when it comes down to the nittry gritty...the mod wins.

Just wanted to offer my support...

Warm fuzzies to ya
    Achy

[ advertisement ]